[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Even the Barca forums has Cüneyt Çakır officiating this one. :boh:
What else can we convince them of? :D

Btw I've had a wee glance over there a couple of times and all I see is pessimism. They know they're done for - can we all start believing it too please? Enough of the chat about the refs and the 'as long as we don't....' too. We're gonna play like we did last week and it's gonna work just as well.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He gave Pique red once

But he also gave Hernanes red against Borussia Mönchen.

Zlatan vs Chelsea

And i even found one with Sheva in europe league match 2011

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I just saw that he ref us against Lyon in groups this season.

- - - Updated - - -

From wikipedia:

Björn Kuipers was born on 28 March 1973 at Oldenzaal in the Netherlands. His father was a football referee at the amateur level. Kuipers studied business administration the Radboud University Nijmegen and besides refereeing he is also the owner of a number of supermarkets and a hair studio in his hometown Oldenzaal

Apr 9, 2015
19 April 2017, 20:45 CET (Camp Nou, Barcelona)
FC Barcelona - Juventus Turin
Referee: Björn Kuipers (NED)
Assistant Referee: Sander van Roekel (NED)
Assistant Referee: Erwin Zeinstra (NED)
Additional Assistant Referee 1: Danny Makkelie (NED)
Additional Assistant Referee 2: Pol van Boekel (NED)
Fourth Official: Mario Diks (NED)
UEFA Referee Observer: Murat Ilgaz (TUR)
UEFA Delegate: Markus Stenger (GER)

If you wanna go into detail. Fill ya boots.
Pol van Boekel and Danny Makkelie :facepalm2: These shitheads give in Eredivisie for every single physical touch a yellow card in Eredivisie.

Bjorn Kuipers isn't that bad, but our record with him is questionable. The only problem is that he gives to easy freekicks/pens for holding shirts.

dard

Feb 21, 2017
"In the 2011/12 campaign, his performance in the Barcelona-Milan quarterfinal produced a few talking points. Two of the Blaugrana's three goals came from the penalty spot, one of them somewhat controversial. Indeed, his decisions greatly angered, among others, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who was returning to the Camp Nou but wearing the Milan shirt." Marca on Kuipers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)