[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (11 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hopefully we don't score any of those lousy individual skill goals either. They are worth far less than team goals from passing combos and intelligent build up. Such a problem with our team.
:howler:

I want Sturaro to replicate Pepedonna's goal vs Napoli

Then he will follow it up with a Pepedinho classic like this

Then finally the killer blow will come from BonBon

I want them to just cry

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I remember Inter game away to Chelsea when they won first game 2-1, everyone was expecting Printer to defend, then mighty Mou attacked them from minute one and won 1-0. I hope Allegri does not defend!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Peeps way too overconfident, except for the rightful rent boys here, who always predict doom and gloom.

This is Barca we talking 'bout. Messi, Suarez, Neymar. Masch, Pique, Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic.

We 'bout to get massacred, Nanking style. They going in dry, they going in hard, with enormous Zach-like girth.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yellow card suspensions are such a pain in the ass.

At this stage of the CL i want to see the best teams fielding their best players.
:agree: should be eradicated
I'd be happy if we're 2-0 up after 10 minutes

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
:D

We need to go there and play the counter, we just need to be like we were in the home leg, clinical.

We need a goal or two to go through.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd be happy if we're 2-0 up after 10 minutes

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
You are quite the greedy one, aren't you? :D

I'd be happy with a 0-0 scoreline @ HT.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: should be eradicated

:D

We need to go there and play the counter, we just need to be like we were in the home leg, clinical.

We need a goal or two to go through.
I think one goal should be enough, if only for psychological purposes. I can't see Barca scoring 4 past us, let alone 5. I'm sure Allegri will have stressed calm, composure, and confidence in possession.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No way i think this game will be a walk in the park. IN camp nou with barca needing a result is impossible it will be easy for us. NO way

I belive we should win if we go with the same character we showed on the first leg.

I dont even fear barca...i fear the stupid referees.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm already stressed enough,but this is the kind of match I've been dreaming to se Juve playing , since 2007/8 when I was stil in primary school I've been telling my friends about Giorgio ,how he is best CB in the world ,how he would kill Messi , i was so maf he couldn't play against Barca in 2015 , but he finally did last week and he was fucking monster ,i kinda feel crying when he scored , i was like i fucking knew it .

And now i want to see him playing like this in Campnou too , i still remember and love Zalayeta's goal , but hopefully this time we won't need extra trime , and we are going to beat them 1:3 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)