[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We could've won if our defenders could clear the ball in set pieces and corners. Bonucci can't do it, so it must be De Ligt. He's been disappointing so far.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
fucking sick of how incapable we are of defending aerials
Totally agree and I think Woj is bad in aerials.

Anyway we had some good things and bad things
The good - Ronaldo always and Cuadrado played very well.
The bad - I dont understand why Sarri dont play Rabiot + Danilo was horrible IMO

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
THIS is exactly why we suck in Europe no matter who the coach is: inability to kill off your oponent.

Pass the fucking ball you dumb fucks!!! I've never seen Real players shoot when they have Cristiano fucking Ronaldo in a much much better position :sergio:

Just a typical huff and grunt team with zero wit... so sick of this shit.

Good result nonetheless....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Meh. Fair result, but it's one of those where you'd clearly take it before the game but it's shit after the game.

Shame CR7 didn't quite get that shot in, would have been a beautiful ending to silence them.

Simeone, what a dick. I just don't like coaches flapping about on the touchline like a seagull with rabies.
What do you make of our defensive woes, set pieces are abysmal but we look really dangerous up front

We attacked after the 1-0 which is the right mentality to have in this competition we just suck dick at set pieces like we have the passed 5 plus years

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2 Very avoidable goals! and why seriously why nobody on both near and far post at corners!!!! its basic stuff!! disappointing result especially after leading 2-0.. We really need to defend way better! Danilo is alarming at times too.. never felt safe when he had the ball tonight..
we never had anyone on the posts with allegri neither. fucking italian coaches should be writing their thesis on this to get their coaching badges

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Before the melt down, we need to realize we were away vs Atletico, the only truly tough fixture we supposed have this group stage. And we were clearly better then them and leading til 90th minute. This result, as bitter as it is to swallow, is good.

But for fuck sake, what is up with our set piece defending? I never seen anything like this, every goal we conceded this season is on set piece? Like how, why, wtf is going on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)