[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Considering who we played and where we played I am satisfied with a point.

But blowing a 2 goal lead is fucking bullshit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh. Fair result, but it's one of those where you'd clearly take it before the game but it's shit after the game.

Shame CR7 didn't quite get that shot in, would have been a beautiful ending to silence them.

Simeone, what a dick. I just don't like coaches flapping about on the touchline like a seagull with rabies.

Anyway, goals conceded on set pieces, it was clearly going to happen conceding multiple corners and crossed chances, because we looked solid in the middle and Bonucci was mostly excellent.

I also think our fitness is going to be a problem for a few more games yet.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Could of been 3 or 4 nil but for some greedy play by Danilo and Higuain but still a good result considered we started with so many weak players

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It was all good, but what the hell are we doing on setpieces?? Loosing so many duels on setpieces is almost a skill, should not be possible

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
2 Very avoidable goals! and why seriously why nobody on both near and far post at corners!!!! its basic stuff!! disappointing result especially after leading 2-0.. We really need to defend way better! Danilo is alarming at times too.. never felt safe when he had the ball tonight..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Always set pieces

We played well and looked dangerous but we need to sort out our defensive woes especially on set pieces
Same problem for years

De Ligt is used to man marking on set pieces, I see no positive to zonal marking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)