[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Totally agree and I think Woj is bad in aerials.

Anyway we had some good things and bad things
The good - Ronaldo always and Cuadrado played very well.
The bad - I dont understand why Sarri dont play Rabiot + Danilo was horrible IMO
nothing woj could have done on either goals tbh, just naiive defending and positioning

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think we are progressing with Sarri .....just give the man time ....

Ronaldo ...what is wrong with you ... where is your duels , dribbles , shooting ...I know you need service but once the ball with you , you lose it like little girl

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What do you make of our defensive woes, set pieces are abysmal but we look really dangerous up front

We attacked after the 1-0 which is the right mentality to have in this competition we just suck dick at set pieces like we have the passed 5 plus years
Bonucci said that under Sarri they are completely changing how they are used to defending, so that's obviously going to cause some problems. If it's a short term thing then it's ok, but know everything with Sarri is different and also quite stubborn, so don't expect it to either be a) changed back to old, or b) be sorted quickly. The question is how quickly we are going to settle.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Disagree,
Usually we would have started to defend after going 1-0 up. Also, we continued to attack throughout the game. Despite the heartbreak, this was big progress.
Its not about usually. We were leading 2-0, had more possession and should have controlled the tempo better and kill off the game.
We didn`t do shit after the second goal. We just stopped playing and we conceded the most obvious goals. Set pieces are Atletico biggest weapon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)