[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
disagree completely. I would always much rather we come within an inch and get robbed then just turn up and lose at home in the same manner we did in the away game.
Meant to say that could feel worse. I was dead after last year's elimination.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I understand what you meant i just disagree. I would much rather have the 2nd leg from last season the way it was then we had turned up and just lost again by three goals at the Bernabeu for a glamorous 6-0 aggregate.

At least the game was damn entertaining.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Am i the only who is optimistic about this?

I dont know if we will go through or not but i believe we will deliver performancewise and that we will either go through or come within a hair of it.

I expect us to crash and burn. I just hope it won't be a blowout.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
thats cause you a straight punk tho
Under what basis do you see Juventus making a comeback against Atletico? If we were 2-0 down against a Tottenham or a Dortmund, I'd be pretty optimistic about it, regardless of the pathetic state of our midfield. But against this compact, expert counter-attacking side, being 2-0 down :lol: especially with our 3rd rate midfield

Anyways, gonna try my best to jinx it, or make a bit of change. I'm putting a quick 20$ on Atletico.

- - - Updated - - -

We played Man U off the park and couldn't kill them off ffs....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Under what basis do you see Juventus making a comeback against Atletico? If we were 2-0 down against a Tottenham or a Dortmund, I'd be pretty optimistic about it, regardless of the pathetic state of our midfield. But against this compact, expert counter-attacking side, being 2-0 down :lol: especially with our 3rd rate midfield

Anyways, gonna try my best to jinx it, or make a bit of change. I'm putting a quick 20$ on Atletico.

- - - Updated - - -

We played Man U off the park and couldn't kill them off ffs....
Please do place a bet and post image of your receipt here as proof.

If you do this and we go through because of it you will be a hero.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please do place a bet and post image of your receipt here as proof.

If you do this and we go through because of it you will be a hero.
Screenshot_20190219-174320_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

That's my 40 dollars on Atletico, before the first leg of the tie. Placed it in order to jinx Atleti. Didn't work out.

Save your money @Fr3sh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)