[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hahahahaha the fuckwits are going on “strike” again.

They’re not fans at all, just businessmen. Just upset that Papa Agnelli isn’t giving them free tickets on away games anymore, so they can’t make a profit off the club they supposedly love. Get them all out of the stands, the greedy pieces of shit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hahahahaha the fuckwits are going on “strike” again.

They’re not fans at all, just businessmen. Just upset that Papa Agnelli isn’t giving them free tickets on away games anymore, so they can’t make a profit off the club they supposedly love. Get them all out of the stands, the greedy pieces of shit.
Or maybe it might have something to do with the fact ticket prices have sky rocketted. Who's the greedy ones?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Please drop that argument of them being impossible to score against. They recently conceded three at home to Real and lost 4:0 to BVB. While we have Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Costa, Dybala and Berna to choose from upfront.
Atletico is not impossible to score against, as you said. Their defence is not that good.

The problem is not their defence, the problem is our attack. We are uncoordinated, predictable, and lack creativity going forward. Our midfield almost never makes defence-splitting passes and Sandro can barely put in a good cross these days. We couldn’t even create one clear goalscoring opportunity in their stadium.

The most number of goals we have scored in a single game this season is 3. We have played some absolutely shit teams in Serie A and yet we still can’t score 4 goals. We are not Barcelona or Manchester City, we don’t know how to score goals for fun.

I’d love to be proven wrong, but right now I can’t get my hopes up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Or maybe it might have something to do with the fact ticket prices have sky rocketted. Who's the greedy ones?
Nah, they couldn’t give two shits if Gianni and Giovanna have to pay more money in the non-Curva sections to watch the games. They just care about their own business operations. They’re no-good criminals and charlatans, fuck em. Shit ultras anyway, crappy tifos/choreos and average vocal support anyway, that is when they bother to cheer for the club when they’re not acting like 5 year old girls

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Are they on strike because of the high ticket prices in general or because they don't get special deals?
Don't know, but ticket prices are too high. JS is becoming the most expensive stadium in Europe. In single tickets we've surpassed almost everyone in Europe by now and with season tickets we're just cheaper than Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool.

cbdd6c55-a7b5-454a-a1e4-afc708b1ccaa.png

enzo

May 14, 2012
I
Don't know, but ticket prices are too high. JS is becoming the most expensive stadium in Europe. In single tickets we've surpassed almost everyone in Europe by now and with season tickets we're just cheaper than Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool.

cbdd6c55-a7b5-454a-a1e4-afc708b1ccaa.png
I agree that ticket prices are way too high in general, all over Europe. With prices like this you're excluding a wide range of people already.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
That's ridiculous tbh. You can't expect fans to pay that much given the shit they have to witness in return.
Exactly. If you play exciting football, then yes it is a feast for the eyes.but what we play now is really Serie C minus the comical goals.

Bad transfer business bringing in boring sloths like matuidi khedira can MDS and even Pjanic. No X-factor or galatico hollywood. With that price and standard, I would rather treat myself to a nice wine and steak in an uptown restaurant and then come home watch the replay.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
have you ever been to a juve match? how much did you pay for the ticket? and i'm not talking about official prices. do you have any clue how the distribution worked?
I have and I paid about 35 euros... Now you're looking at 70 euros minimum and you wonder why the ultras are pissed? Look at how it's generally empty around the rest of the stadium too. A season ticket used to average around 200 euros about 5 years ago now that has sky rocketed too

- - - Updated - - -

Are they on strike because of the high ticket prices in general or because they don't get special deals?
Mainly the ticket prices amongst other things

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I have and I paid about 35 euros... Now you're looking at 70 euros minimum and you wonder why the ultras are pissed? Look at how it's generally empty around the rest of the stadium too. A season ticket used to average around 200 euros about 5 years ago now that has sky rocketed too

- - - Updated - - -

Mainly the ticket prices amongst other things
I paid 80 euro to sit in the central area on the side of the pitch against Bologna

It's expensive but it's also the cost of buying better players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)