[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Atletico were the ultimate Europa winners yesterday, pumped up motivated for reaching a home final. We approached it like a final too, as in the pre match talk some of our guys spoke how they want to return here. lol.

With all that said, I'm starting to believe we can pull off a miracle or die trying. Last year, we made a good effort in the return leg. Allegri has woken up, and I'm sure tactically he will out smart simeone. The only doubt I have is our defence, I just can't see us not conceding.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
How can you think Allegri will outsmart one of the smartest coaches ever, when we get our tactics (or lack of) wrong in 9 out of 10 games?
Woken up? How the fuck dare he sleep at this stage.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You see real defenders like Godin out there. Who’ll throw his own mother under a bus if it were to stop a goal being conceded. Then you see this clown more worried about getting a bit of dirt on his face. Utter nonce.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
You see real defenders like Godin out there. Who’ll throw his own mother under a bus if it were to stop a goal being conceded. Then you see this clown more worried about getting a bit of dirt on his face. Utter nonce.
so you think godin is a god now
ok just wait for juve- atleti

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How can you think Allegri will outsmart one of the smartest coaches ever, when we get our tactics (or lack of) wrong in 9 out of 10 games?
Woken up? How the fuck dare he sleep at this stage.
Because that's Allegri, he doesn't do homework, he's the kid who learns from the classroom.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Problem with us I find is that when we are behind and are forced to attack then you see the real urgency with the added mistake thrown in. We don’t take the game by the scruff of its neck. We play like a castrated cat in CL

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know what is worse - going out so early or losing to D.Simeone...
I still believe we can go through though - We just have to go and attack Atletico Madrid with the same way and grit we put against Real Madrid last year at the Barnabeau (probably misspelled it)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I still believe we can go through though - We just have to go and attack Atletico Madrid with the same way and grit we put against Real Madrid last year at the Barnabeau (probably misspelled it)
Honestly the only reason we won there is because Ramos was out and Real was too relaxed in general.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well I'm not saying this season necessarily. I'm purely speaking about the "we're cursed" type of comments that it's physically impossible. We've always had a glaring weakness every year, except maybe when we came up against arguable (as much as I hate them) one of the best sides in history, that Barcelona.

Also, we can come back from this. If we can almost do it against Madrid, we can do it here....provided we make subs this time.
in 2015 we had an almost perfect starting XI.
Our only weakness was on the flanks.

Juventus 2015 was

Buffon
Lichsteiner- Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini - Evra
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Tevez - Morata​

Our only weaknes were Evra and Lichsteiner not being on the level with the rest of the team.
If instead of them we had Cancelo/Dani Alves on Lich side and the best Sandro instead of Evra that would've been a perfect team.

We only lost cause that time Neymar-Suarez-Messi were just too much to handle for anyone.

Gaidamack

Jan 5, 2018
On the bright side, the stage is now set for all the cringy motivational videos for the second leg that the media department is working on as I type this. #Finoallafine and what not.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
so you think godin is a god now
ok just wait for juve- atleti
What you mean now!!? You don’t see many defenders like him these days. Only poncey wannabes. I’m sorry I grew up watching real defenders Montero, Ferrara, Vierchowod. Not the cheap Plastic Mattel toys you see today. Can’t handle watching us throw away important games with players that don’t throw their bodies on the line.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He sure did prove me wrong, I can¨t believe I've been defending such a clueless coach for so many years
The fifteen minute coach :D

"I always say that there are manufactured coaches and natural coaches," he said. "I am one of the natural ones. I do not have to sit there and watch videos for hours. I look at what I have to watch and, in a quarter of an hour, I understand what I can understand."

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43274988

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well the way we played against Real Madrid last year at bernabeau consisted of us launching excellent attacking moves in the first 60minutes, and then reverting to pussie tactics in the last 30 minutes, and then conceding the match winning goal at the last second.

The second leg has a 2-1 or 3-1 shoreline written all over it.

- - - Updated - - -

And to those people who claims that simeone is a better coach than allegri, I beg to differ.

They are the same type of coaches. They can only win games when they are given a bunch of workhorses and underrated players. Once they are given a squad full top world class attackig talents, they struggle to figure out how to play to the team’s strength.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I said after the first 10min of the game how Atletico looked so hungry. Something that’s been missing from our game for goodness how long. I totally envied that. They do go overboard most times and virtually all lose their heads but just needs a bit of fine tuning. I would rather lose knowing the boys gave 100% commitment EVERYTIME then the current shit of excuses that we’ve been accustomed from our side in recent times.

“We’ll learn from this”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)