[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know, other big clubs also do these pathetic promos implying "we're here to win it all"? It's like bragging about what you don't have yet, a very cheap move. And as a club with such a history of failures in this tournament, maybe Juventus should be a little bit more humble? Because it's already ridiculous and unconvincing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
What I don't understand is how can a team not show up for their most important game of the season? Where is the motivation? Where is the hunger? Where is the desire? Atletico were faster, hungrier, sharper, just better overall. This is as much on Allegri as it is on the players tbh. Why were the players so deflated and demotivated? How can you lack motivation in the one competition you're supposed to try and conquer after so many close calls?
They showed up but like usual only for 45mins

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You been in two CL finals in the last 4 years, that's not like not delivering on the biggest stage - but I think you have to look around for a new manager.

Allegri seems to be done in Juventus, he's a great manager, but I don't think he can take you the last step. Also your midfield seems to be the weakest point like many already point out.
There is general feeling of complacency among players as they are generally not tested in serie a

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Disgusting and pathetic. I've been supporting Juve since I remember myself and it's still the same feeling. The same passive, gutless approach, which sometimes results in stealing a result.

Absolutely terrible tonight. Athletico showed some guts in the second half and we were slow, lethargic, hoping for a sloppy goal. And today we can't blame things on the referee like Real last year or Bayern 2 years ago. It's just ourselves we have to blame.

A tough beat to take. The team seemed disconnected, not getting the best from our players. Allegri slow to react. Beaten by an individually worse team.

If we get eliminated, we have to seriously think about Allegri's future to the team. We seemed to have hit our ceiling...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Does anyone know, other big clubs also do these pathetic promos implying "we're here to win it all"? It's like bragging about what you don't have yet, a very cheap move. And as a club with such a history of failures in this tournament, maybe Juventus should be a little bit more humble? Because it's already ridiculous and unconvincing.
:agree:

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if another Italian team wins it before us

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The warning signs were there. Costa wastes a sitter, Griezmann clips the bar, and we got lucky with that cancelled Morata header. Instead of regrouping and trying to create something, we sit back like a bunch of faggots inviting Atletico to attack. Allegri, the genius, reacts too late. Simeone had balls and took the initiative; he took a risk and it paid off. Our coach, decided to remain cautious and a coward and we got fucked.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
No, I love it. It makes me feel ready

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
CL huh ? ...I still hope we can overturn the result ....but if we fail ...i have no motivation to watch this team & football anymore ... better messing around with the ladies..at least more entertaining than football .....enough

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
For once I will say we have CL luck this year. BUT, luck means nothing if you don't capitalize on it. A Real Madrid team would have scored right after the Morata disallowed goal, goaded costa or griezman into a red card, and then dived for a late penalty. Instead, we got shaken and became even more complacent

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
There is general feeling of complacency among players as they are generally not tested in serie a
It happens for us as well in Germany. But you need a really strong midfielder to absorb the pressure, like we have in Javi - he's not what he used to be, but in a game like yesterday he was so vital.

One of the biggest reasons we won the treble in 2013.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Too tilted to write much. Disappointed of many player but most of all Allegri. I‘ve seen enough of him, he will never take us anywhere in CL with his pussy approach and late, useless subs. Simeone made him look like a clown with his 3 early, offensive subs and he didn’t even react. Bye #AllegriOut

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's annoying to read Berna and Chiellini comments how we lost this match on set pieces, incidents and small details. We allowed them two 1 on 1s with our keeper, and if MDS didn't make that foul on Costa, it would have been three times to let them come face to face with Szczesny.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
CR7, Mario, Dybala, Berna, Pjanic, Bonucci, Chiell, Cancelo ..... you guys give me the other two. Maybe Matuidi at LB. Yes, sounds drastic but the situation is beyond that. All season long not scoring what has been expected has come true. Hard enough to score 1 goal against AM let alone more.

They will be hunkered in defending next match so unless Max uses the best offensive weapons available don't see it ending well. Maybe some players out of normal position, but fuck it. Rather not make the next round winning match 4-2 than winning 1-0 with no chance of scoring that tying goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)