[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Time to say goodbye to Allegri. He lacks ideas this season and our football has become boring and predictable. Hopefully Zidane will be the replacement

Mar 3, 2014
Yeah, I wanna say Allegri got schooled by the best coach in the world - as Simeone did great - but it was a horrible setup by Allegri followed by poor in-game management.

Don't get the point of not committing FBs forward but defending with only 3 mids at the same time with two of the mids not being able to defend well and one of them with flu.

That setup did nothing for attack or defense. Lacked balance. And we kept trying to go through the middle (where they're strongest) and running into a brick wall in their third.

Said before, including at the start of the season: Our best formation is one with 2 CMs (Can-Matuidi for balance) and two wingers.
Allegri gets schooled every time by Pep too lol....every freaking time.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yup, yet they still managed to waste two 100% chances and a disallowed goal.

We on the other hand created SHIT, ABSOLUTE SHIT.
In our whole 90mins we had a good free kick with Ronaldo saved by Oblak. It was really fast and powerful but central.
Bernardeschi shot. That was a godly save by Oblak.

IF we scored at least the 2-1 we could have some chances but like that? very unlikely unless we pull a miracle and our team start running like mad dogs since minute 1

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't think I can watch the return match... I can't take this anymore.. I seriously think that if we buy Messi, mbappe and Pogba we still won't win this shit.. we are cursed
Cursed? more like wrong managers.
Juventus always choose the same kind of managers.
Too much italian mentality which is shit in modern football.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not to put salt in the wound, but I expected a lot more from you guys. It could have been 3, 4 or even 5-0, and I don't think that would've been unfair.

It's still doable in the return leg for you, but to score two on Atletico is hard as shit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Once we are out, the season will be a failure. I don't care if we win Serie A by setting a new points total, or having a 20 point advantage over 2nd placed Napoli. That means fuck all.

A season where we were supposed to dominate ends up being the one where we win the least amount of trophies and exit Europe with a whimper is a massive failure.

Allegri can leave and take that garbage midfield with him.
:agree:

I'm waiting for the return leg to see what happens there, but if we go out in Rof16 to a decent, but by no means top class, Atletico. It's the end of the road. Time for some fresh blood. Break the bank on midfield, and a young defender like De Ligt, and bring in some new ideas for the bench.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Max blew it. I am tired of his approach and late substitutions that don't even have enough time to get used to the ball. Fucking DeS starting in front of Cancelo and he almost gave away a penalty to Costa. That was his defensive contribution. Very disappointed with Matuidi and Mandzukic who were surprisingly poor physically. Dybala non existent as usual. I think I liked Ronaldo, Bentancur, Sandro and Szczesny the most. The rest was all trash.
It is obviously possible to overturn in the second leg but bar playing perfectly we will need luck.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)