[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Losing against Arsenal at Highburry is something that can happen. but the way we lost yesterday is absolutely not okay for me. it may be enough to win the serie a but not enough to win the champions league. why do we have such a great attack if we don`t use it. how do we want to win a game if we don`t even have one real chance? we were already lucky against werder bremen because we were also playing shit in this games. we play like capello tells the players: „just go out and try to avoid getting a goal. if we loose 0:1 it is okay. don`t be too offensive. we will make it in the home game“. we show absolutely no offensive power. we seemed to be helpless. we are totally lacking creativity in the midfield. we have trezeguet and ibrahimovic but they are more or less useless if we don`t have players that are creating chances for them. Capellos tactic of defending and trying to get no goal and shooting one is successful against smaller teams and good enough to win the serie a but if we face fast offensive teams like Bremen or Arsenal we just look like fools. Making a goal against Lecce or Treviso and getting no goal is easy. But against the big teams we just have to risk a little bit more in the offense. Losing a game can always happen but with the way we play it is clear that we will get kicked out of the champions league. I think Capello really has to think about the way he lets his team play. The situation really reminds me of liverpool last year. but this year our chances are even smaller. That makes me sad because I am already waiting so long for Juventus winning the Champions League.

Sep 28, 2002

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
dp just has to recover for the match, and when will cap start bench ibra, his playing really badly, if he benches dp to make his form better, why he cant use the same tactics with zlatan?? i just dont get it. no support, no ideas, nothing...and still starts.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Philipp00 said:
Losing against Arsenal at Highburry is something that can happen. but the way we lost yesterday is absolutely not okay for me. it may be enough to win the serie a but not enough to win the champions league. why do we have such a great attack if we don`t use it. how do we want to win a game if we don`t even have one real chance? we were already lucky against werder bremen because we were also playing shit in this games. we play like capello tells the players: „just go out and try to avoid getting a goal. if we loose 0:1 it is okay. don`t be too offensive. we will make it in the home game“. we show absolutely no offensive power. we seemed to be helpless. we are totally lacking creativity in the midfield. we have trezeguet and ibrahimovic but they are more or less useless if we don`t have players that are creating chances for them. Capellos tactic of defending and trying to get no goal and shooting one is successful against smaller teams and good enough to win the serie a but if we face fast offensive teams like Bremen or Arsenal we just look like fools. Making a goal against Lecce or Treviso and getting no goal is easy. But against the big teams we just have to risk a little bit more in the offense. Losing a game can always happen but with the way we play it is clear that we will get kicked out of the champions league. I think Capello really has to think about the way he lets his team play. The situation really reminds me of liverpool last year. but this year our chances are even smaller. That makes me sad because I am already waiting so long for Juventus winning the Champions League.
good post

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont know why some of you are posting lineups for the next game, havent you learn by know that our so call "coach" will never, and I mean NEVER will change the 4-4-2?..

Anyway, this is what Nedved said, at least he is realistic about the next game

Nedved expects impossible mission

Wednesday 29 March, 2006

Pavel Nedved has conceded that Juventus’ chances of overturning Arsenal’s 2-0 first leg lead have been compromised by suspensions.

The Czech ace will return to the starting line-up for next week’s Champions League second leg tie, but the Bianconeri will be shy of three first team regulars.

Patrick Vieira is out after picking up a yellow card at Highbury last night, while Jonathan Zebina and Mauro Camoranesi will watch from the stands after their ludicrous dismissals.

“If we were at full strength for the return game then we might have a chance, but now it will be extremely hard,” the midfielder told a Czech television station.

“To be honest, I am not looking forward to the match given the fact that we will have so many players missing.

“It will be very difficult to make something of it, in fact, maybe it is already over for us this year.”

Juventus, last night, looked a distant relative from the outfit which have dominated the Serie A championship and who are currently eight points clear of nearest rivals Milan.

“We played quite well at the beginning, but everything went wrong after we conceded the first goal,” added the former Golden Ball winner.

“We showed nothing, we were harmless in almost every attack. The result is a very heavy one for us.”

Juventus resumed training on Wednesday afternoon in which boss Fabio Capello spent around 20 minutes talking to the squad about last night’s encounter.

Alessandro Del Piero also took part in a light running session following his thigh muscle strain, but he is still unlikely to be available for Wednesday’s Delle Alpi showdown.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
better suited for this thread

We need players with freakin' balls man. Were was the anger, the fighting spirit and the will to win? This team need palyers that show up when it's time to win big. We played like pussies yesterday. All standing there like freakin' posts. Nobody was making runs(except Zambrotta) trying to create something. Assholes, get the ball, run like hell and get the f-ing free kick. Nah, they just stood there.

The gap between our mid and strikers was wider than Cicciolina's you know what. I mean what the f*ck Cap? Zebina is crap, Camo was laughing after his red, Zlatan couldn't even control the damn freakin' ball man. Plays Mutu in mid when he's better forward. Doesn't play Chiellini. Hey Cap, your time is done, you're fired!!!

They better show some balls next week. 4-3-3. Not that boring 4-4-2 formation that f*cked us right in the as*. We played for the 0-0 yesterday. That's why we never win in Europe.

Screw Cap, Camo, Zlatan and Camo. Bring in some new guys that will paly there hearts out even if they have less talent than those mother f*ckers. Hell, let's the the damn Primavera team.

F*ck it, I'm done.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
mark77 said:

We need players with freakin' balls man. Were was the anger, the fighting spirit and the will to win? This team need palyers that show up when it's time to win big. We played like ------- yesterday. All standing there like freakin' posts. Nobody was making runs(except Zambrotta) trying to create something. Assholes, get the ball, run like hell and get the f-ing free kick. Nah, they just stood there.

The gap between our mid and strikers was wider than Cicciolina's you know what. I mean what the f*ck Cap? Zebina is crap, Camo was laughing after his red, Zlatan couldn't even control the damn freakin' ball man. Plays Mutu in mid when he's better forward. Doesn't play Chiellini. Hey Cap, your time is done, you're fired!!!

They better show some balls next week. 4-3-3. Not that boring 4-4-2 formation that f*cked us right in the as*. We played for the 0-0 yesterday. That's why we never win in Europe.

Screw Cap, Camo, Zlatan and Camo. Bring in some new guys that will paly there hearts out even if they have less talent than those mother f*ckers. Hell, let's the the damn Primavera team.

F*ck it, I'm done.

His name was Tachinardi and we loan him to Villareal cause Blasi and Giannicheda are "better"

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Espectro said:
“To be honest, I am not looking forward to the match given the fact that we will have so many players missing.

“It will be very difficult to make something of it, in fact, maybe it is already over for us this year.”
Great to know we have players who surrender beforehand. Although I hope there's some extra added and some translation issues.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
mark77 said:

We need players with freakin' balls man. Were was the anger, the fighting spirit and the will to win? This team need palyers that show up when it's time to win big. We played like pussies yesterday. All standing there like freakin' posts. Nobody was making runs(except Zambrotta) trying to create something. Assholes, get the ball, run like hell and get the f-ing free kick. Nah, they just stood there.

F*ck it, I'm done.
agree with everything..i have totally the same feelings as u..:mad:

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Espectro said:
His name was Tachinardi and we loan him to Villareal cause Blasi and Giannicheda are "better"
:moan: :sigh:
Another fine decision made by Crapello. For the love of God, please don't let him extend his contract with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)