[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabregas23

Mar 19, 2006
hleb@Arsenal said:
I know that Juventus are favourites for this match as like any other honest arsenal fan. But we do have a chance if we mark you well in set pieces (especially treze-goal) and in the absence of Nedved (he is such a great player).

But for all of us the danger man is Paddy, imo he is going to have a match of his life. To all of us who want to know, one of the reasons he left arsenal was that his partnership with fabregas ( from now on referred as fab) was not working and he thought that fabregas was not good enough to play along side him in the midfield. So for all of you thinking there that the match is between henry and trezeguet or ibra or mutu or anyone else, i would like to say only one thing, that the match is between,
FABREGAS and VIERA.
and I am sorry Azzurri7 but I am not honest enough to say good luck to you all.

I'm afraid not mate. The reason Vieira left was because we sold is ass and accepted Juve's offer. How do you know he didn't like Fabregas? Suppose you read it in the The Sun gossip column.

I agree Fabregas and Vieira were not a good combo, primarily because Fabregas needs space to be the playmaker and Vieira had a tendency to get in his territory and suffocate Fabregas's game. Both their games are completely different and you would have thought they would have complimented eachother but surprisingly they didn't.

Fabregas23

Mar 19, 2006
Brixity said:
I would'nt say flop but I've been dissapointed by quite a few of his performances. He shows shades of his old self sometimes then dissappears into the abyss....
At Juve, he's seemed 2 be less instrumental than at Arse.
It's like he's now more workman-like, doing the unseen, unappreciated dirty work and I think this is why our central midfield is slow and quite un-creative

Mate, that's Patrick Vieira for you. He plays when he feels like it. The reasons you have just mentioned are the reason we sold his ass off to Juve. He thinks he only has to turn up and plays on 2nd gear half the time. Is it motivational problem or is knackered and running out of gas? He apparently has one leg shorter than the other and that is supposed to affect his running posture and subsequently shorten his career. Wenger sold him basically he was a lame duck.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
this is the info from arsenal's webpage:
"March 23, 2006
Freddie Ljungberg
Freddie Ljungberg is likely to be out until next week with his calf injury. The Swedish midfielder suffered a minor strain against Liverpool and had to be replaced by Robert Pires after 15 minutes. The injury kept him out of last weekend's win over Charlton."
no matter if it's true, if we want to win champions league, we must win against every team we face: barca, arsenal or fk suduva - doesn't matter.

forza juve!!!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Fabregas23 said:
Mate, that's Patrick Vieira for you. He plays when he feels like it. The reasons you have just mentioned are the reason we sold his ass off to Juve. He thinks he only has to turn up and plays on 2nd gear half the time. Is it motivational problem or is knackered and running out of gas? He apparently has one leg shorter than the other and that is supposed to affect his running posture and subsequently shorten his career. Wenger sold him basically he was a lame duck.
Say Vieira is a lame duck at your peril.

Sep 28, 2002
yra kazkoks sporto baras prie laisves alejos, einant link merkurijaus i kaire nuo laisves, ten kazkoks mini akropolis, nezinau tiksliai kaip vadinasi, nu bet ten teko ziuret europos cempionato keleta rungtyniu 2004. ir dar mano rodos bent seniau rode sienoj fule. bet kuj znajet, nezinau tiksliai nieko. kai kaunan griztu tai per foruma rezultata suzinau :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)