[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enzo

May 14, 2012
Did they attack someone or can you seriously be arrested simply for carrying these items in Europe?
Yes you can. There is something called "weapon free zones" in which you are not allowed to carry even knives. Despite that, why would you want to carry a knive as a fan on your way to the stadium?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes you can. There is something called "weapon free zones" in which you are not allowed to carry even knives. Despite that, why would you want to carry a knive as a fan on your way to the stadium?
Didnt say you would but there are plenty of uses for knives outside of stabbing someone. I guess sticks is too vague to know what that means

enzo

May 14, 2012
Didnt say you would but there are plenty of uses for knives outside of stabbing someone. I guess sticks is too vague to know what that means
No, you didn't. And it is allowed to carry knives, but not in "weapon free zones". In Austria inner districts of cities are often weapon free zones. Probably also areas around the stadium. Sorry, I don't know the proper term.

The question I'm asking myself: how do I know about these zones and where they are?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)