Ciro Immobile (14 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Isn't one of Immobile's parents German?

Anyway, that game was the first time I remember anything about Dortmund, and probably Juve as well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ciro Immobile ‏@ciroimmobile2 3m
I followed @BVB since I was 7 years old, it won the #champions against Juventus. Then I fell in love because I know they have ardent fans.
:rofl: It's always the same with these players. They were all fans before joining the club. But bitch move to mention that game, one of the worst memories of that time for most Juve fans, along with CL '99 elimination from United.

@Bianconero81
Do you remember that mediocre fucker Riedle? Game of his life, coincidentally vs us, and soon after he fell to obscurity.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@DelPiero84 Immobile is a worthless sack of shit. I am glad we disposed of this limited cum storing dumpster early on and got somewhat of a reasonable fee for him, rather than having him rot here and become a leech-fuck.

As for Riedle, fuck him. The fucker never scaled the heights of that night ever again. Son of a bitch denied us a title that was rightfully ours.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still think this was the dumbest situation over the past couple of years. We have to rethink how we handle younger players, something isn't right here.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
@DelPiero84 Immobile is a worthless sack of shit. I am glad we disposed of this limited cum storing dumpster early on and got somewhat of a reasonable fee for him, rather than having him rot here and become a leech-fuck.
Stop talking nonsense.

'Worthless sack of shit' - topscorer in Serie A, signed by Dortmund.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stop talking nonsense.

'Worthless sack of shit' - topscorer in Serie A, signed by Dortmund.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. To us, considering the formation we play and the system we deploy, he wouldn't have been a worthless sack of shit. Moreover, I'm not insulting him because of his ability, but purely based on his stinking attitude.

Hubner. Protti. Lucarelli. What do they all have in common? They have all been Capocannoniere over the past 20 years. Hence, him being the top scorer of a weak Serie A is no guarantee of future success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)