Ciro Immobile (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This was probably part of the reason why Conte left. But the overall transfer strategy was most likely the culprit, which is not shocking at all considering the joke it has been thus far.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's only one game Bro. Wait until 2/3rds of the season is over. You don't wanna end up looking foolish, against Rus of all people.
Oh, I never made any bet with RUS. I always enjoy those who make such guarantees about players who have had one good season. He might very well score 15+ goals, although I'm not sure what he means by more than 15+ goals, as either the + or the more is redundant. 15+ goals isn't really all that impressive over the course of season, competing on 3 fronts. He needs to score 20+ goals in all competitions for him to be worth what Dortmund paid for him.

Mar 9, 2006
Oh, I never made any bet with RUS. I always enjoy those who make such guarantees about players who have had one good season. He might very well score 15+ goals, although I'm not sure what he means by more than 15+ goals, as either the + or the more is redundant. 15+ goals isn't really all that impressive over the course of season, competing on 3 fronts. He needs to score 20+ goals in all competitions for him to be worth what Dortmund paid for him.
15+ is not impressive that's why 20-22 goals are enough to become capocannoniere in Germany and Italy :rofl:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So, he has scored and haters has disappeared instantly? :lol:

Immobile: 'Conte's still the same'
Ciro Immobile admits Antonio Conte is “the same old 'hammer’ for Italy” as he was at club level.

“I am happy with my first official goal for Italy. The game went the way we had prepared for it and we did what the Coach asked,” he told Rai Sport after a 2-0 victory over the Netherlands.

“The team was concentrated for the whole 90 minutes and fortunately it went well.”

This was Conte’s debut on the Azzurri bench and Immobile was one of several players who had worked with him before.

“I know the Coach well back from our time at Siena. He’s the same old 'hammer’ and that’s only right that he forces the players to give their best. We are symbols for Italy, after all.

“Fortunately I had already worked with Conte at Siena and last season at Torino we played the same movements with Cerci under Giampiero Ventura. I tried to help Zaza, who had never worked with Conte before, to get the right movements.”

Immobile moved to Germany this summer to play for Borussia Dortmund.

“Obviously I’m a foreigner there and need to learn the language, which I’m finding a bit difficult.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)