Ciro Immobile (104 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Scores again. just like I predicted he is going to be Italy's best forwards this world cup :D
:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Should definatly be the marquee signing this summer. Would give alot of options
:disagree: Marquee signing is pushing it. It would be a massive disappointment if he is our big signing of the summer, considering we already own 1/2 of him.

Toni shouldn't go to the WC; he is old and slow. The heat and humidity requires fit players and pace, especially against the likes of England and Uruguay. If Italy harbor no ambition or intention of progressing, then by old means take the old geezers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm gonna physically murder rakib if jinxkses his world cup

just say'n

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes:

:disagree: Marquee signing is pushing it. It would be a massive disappointment if he is our big signing of the summer, considering we already own 1/2 of him.

Toni shouldn't go to the WC; he is old and slow. The heat and humidity requires fit players and pace, especially against the likes of England and Uruguay. If Italy harbor no ambition or intention of progressing, then by old means take the old geezers.
National teams is THE place where older players thrive, because of experience. But heat is offcourse a factor. Not saying we should take toni tho, just pointing that out.

Immobile, regardless of his ownership, is not gonna be cheap. but a new CB and a quality first sub striker, are extremely important. Immobile offers a younger player that is proven in serie a, and a good alternative to Llorente as he's a completely diffrent player

I doubt we spend over 15 mil on a single target.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Immobile is not a risk. He is a success waiting to happen. He's following most of the top striker's pattern in terms of development. Both diego costa and lewadolski scored around 20 goals at age 24. No wonder Dortmund are interested in him, Guys get ready this guy is a phenomenon waiting to happen.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Immobile is not a risk. He is a success waiting to happen. He's following most of the top striker's pattern in terms of development. Both diego costa and lewadolski scored around 20 goals at age 24. No wonder Dortmund are interested in him, Guys get ready this guy is a phenomenon waiting to happen.
Phenomenon is a title reservated and claimed by Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima.

Immobile has a great season, now comes the time to see if he can make it at a topclub. There have been many players who had a great season and then never repeated it

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now this kid is guaranteeing his comeback to Juve. His amount of goals is too much. 18 scored in 23 games as a starter.

Seeing how Conte doesn't like to rotate, I'd say let's have 4 strikers. We definitely don't need 5.

So it's Tevez-Llorente-Giovinco-Immobile. And probably a winger they will get. Good enough

- - - Updated - - -

Phenomenon is a title reservated and claimed by Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima.

Immobile has a great season, now comes the time to see if he can make it at a topclub. There have been many players who had a great season and then never repeated it
Thing is Immobile does seem to be more confident than Giovinco. Guys like Giovinco and Isla could've been much more helpful, but they don't have enough confidence to be considered as reliable options for Conte. It's more about their mind than anything else.

We'll end up paying like 12M for Immobile's half, it won't be cheap.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He will be back, and I can see him starting next to Tevez. We got both Vucinic and Quag leaving with Osvaldo and Giovinco also questionable. Ciro returning will happen. Marotta won't let this one go. Guys like Ciro is what this project is all about.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So many retards in here. :lol2:.
Not at all, there is nothing retarded with saying that the current Capocannoniere may start for us next season. I like Llorente but I think Immobile will be ahead of him next season if he keeps playing the way he has done this season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What W is trying to say, is that everyone forgot how essential Llorente was to juventus in those few months when he was playing good.
However, he wasent even at 80% of his best level at Bilbao yet.

And i agree completely

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Not at all, there is nothing retarded with saying that the current Capocannoniere may start for us next season. I like Llorente but I think Immobile will be ahead of him next season if he keeps playing the way he has done this season.
What W is trying to say, is that everyone forgot how essential Llorente was to juventus in those few months when he was playing good.
However, he wasent even at 80% of his best level at Bilbao yet.

And i agree completely
Llorente is a proven player, this is Immobile first good season in a top league. For all we know, he could be another Giovinco.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Llorente is a proven player, this is Immobile first good season in a top league. For all we know, he could be another Giovinco.
From that point of view I understand but once he's here the spot next to Tevez is up for grabs.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thank god you're wrong most of the time

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing how people say that he will be good back-up for Llorente! I would say the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)