Ciro Immobile (321 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He'll easely be our third striker. Immobile should be on top of the summer's list
Exactly. If Llorente is off-form,, we need another targetman/CF that can guarante us goals. Ciro is the man because he is proven to have what is the most important aspect in a forward, the "goal instinct", the aspect that marks an average dude from true strikers lile Pippo,Sheva,Trez and Drogba. Guys that secure goals.

And he is CHEAP. If we will not sell Pogba to raise funds...we definitely should look at Ciro for next season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has Immobile shown any ability to play with his back to goal?

That's an essential skill if you want to play centre forward for this Juve.

I've seen Gabbiadini show far more in that regard than Immobile.

That said, I think Juve could do with a striker in their squad who wants to run beyond a defence and stretch a game and Immobile does do that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

That said, I think Juve could do with a striker in their squad who wants to run beyond a defence and stretch a game and Immobile does do that.
Theres just one way to know. At the very least we have one thing in our favor that we know: he knows how to score.
With that knowledge we can try to adapt him to his best possible role for us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vucinic can score? NO. We are talking about an understudy/contender to llorente!, not to Tevez or Vuc.

Someone than can provide the goals when llorente is not cutting it!.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

yeah Juve's attacking link up play is all about rolling the ball to the forward's feet and flicking it round corners, that said I don't think that is Immobile's style and probably a reason why Juve may not redeem Osvaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Vucinic can score? NO. We are talking about an understudy/contender to llorente!, not to Tevez or Vuc.

Someone than can provide the goals when llorente is not cutting it!.
no vucinic may not be a prolific forward but he does do well to carve out chances on the turn which has always been our attacking game

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vuc main strentgh is his link up play. So he should be used as suchh. In case we are looking for goals, we need to find another man

- - - Updated - - -

yeah Juve's attacking link up play is all about rolling the ball to the forward's feet and flicking it round corners, that said I don't think that is Immobile's style and probably a reason why Juve may not redeem Osvaldo

- - - Updated - - -
But this is a juve problem as awhole, more thanaprble withcro needt fxourapalng

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: Hyde wut?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

#Amauri

- - - Updated - - -

:disagree: An in form Vucinic is still superior to Immobile.
What year was it the last time he was "in form"?

...cue a marchisio comment in 3...2...1...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But this is a juve problem as awhole, more thanaprble withcro needt fxourapalng
wtf what kind of sorcery is this. This is not what i wrote.

I wanted to say that Ciro being unable to fit into our system is not a Ciro problem mainly.. but a problem we have as a team for playing weird football without much attacking prowess.

We need to get players able to create things on their own and supply ciro with balls. Right now our plan is long balls from bonucci to nowhere, or simply give the ball to pirlo and wish for the best. This is insane-

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Really like this kid, knows where the goal is.
Worth having next season as a vice Llorente.

if we sell this guy and buy that shit stain Osvaldo im gonna be pissed.

but its probably going to happeb

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
wtf what kind of sorcery is this. This is not what i wrote.

I wanted to say that Ciro being unable to fit into our system is not a Ciro problem mainly.. but a problem we have as a team for playing weird football without much attacking prowess.

We need to get players able to create things on their own and supply ciro with balls. Right now our plan is long balls from bonucci to nowhere, or simply give the ball to pirlo and wish for the best. This is insane-
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 321)