Ciro Immobile (215 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
whatever happens he needs to return. The consistency of his goalscoring is amazing. We have guys that can go games and games without scoring or even getting to a good chance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would take the risk IMO. 18 goals cant be a fluke. And he has done that before in serie B.

The guy is a natural goal scorer

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Who's better ATM ?

Balotelli can be incredible 1 game or 2 and be shiit the next 4-5 game, Cassano hardly did much this season. El shawarma didn't touch the ball for a really long.

Right now this guy (and Totti and we all know its likely he won't be even in the WC) are the best Italian attackers.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Immobile scored what, 18 goals already ?

That's a pretty serious number of goals. I really hope we sign him back next season.

Get osvaldo the fock out of this team, sell couple of our attackers and get this guy here.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He and Balo will make a good forward pair for Italy if we had a number 10 behind them. Unfortunately we don't. I think he will stay in Torino or be sold off permanently. Cant see him coming to Juventus to be on the bench.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Would be dump to pick Toni over immobile in the WC.

Toni is too slow and old, yeah he can bang goals in a slow Serie A. But in the WC you'll need movement upfront and that's something Immobile can provide and Toni can't .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd usually say that a world cup is about experience cause you fit into a new team, new teammates and tactics, against new opponents without that much to go on for preparation.

But immobile is the best performing italian striker this year. Him and balotelli should be the first 2 strikers on Prandelli's list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)