Ciro Ferrara (21 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
srsly man ciro sounds like a lil pathetic loser!!!

i saw grit and determination...ffs we lost to fkn bari!!!they just got promoted and they struggle to score and they ship 3 past us

shipping 7 goals in two games with trez the only player capable of scoring when hes way past his prime shows grit and determination

wtf is ciro on???

i never thought id live to say this but i miss ranieri..at least with him tis wouldve been a 1-1 game with bari scoring in injury time or sthing

i really wish this had finished like 5-1

whats so difficult to explain??there is obviosuly no game plan or strategy embedded in this team

we look so fkn clueless every game..we only beat inter cuz our players wanted to prove sthing on a personal level but the other 4 games is all ciro's fault

i fkn hate him now

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i tried to give you be benefit of the doubt, Ciro

but it looks like you aren't ready to coach a club like Juventus. the expectations are too high for this club to have a rookie coach take the helm.

we need a coach that can rebuild this team with purpose and intent. a coach that has vision and recognizes the greatness of this club and thus works to restore that greatness

Aug 17, 2007
srsly man ciro sounds like a lil pathetic loser!!!

i saw grit and determination...ffs we lost to fkn bari!!!they just got promoted and they struggle to score and they ship 3 past us

shipping 7 goals in two games with trez the only player capable of scoring when hes way past his prime shows grit and determination

wtf is ciro on???

i never thought id live to say this but i miss ranieri..at least with him tis wouldve been a 1-1 game with bari scoring in injury time or sthing

i really wish this had finished like 5-1

whats so difficult to explain??there is obviosuly no game plan or strategy embedded in this team

we look so fkn clueless every game..we only beat inter cuz our players wanted to prove sthing on a personal level but the other 4 games is all ciro's fault

i fkn hate him now
this loser knows that if he'll resign this will be the end of his coaching career...come on, no one's gonna hire him after this...

i can't stand this coach...too bad, i liked him as a player

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007

but it looks like you aren't ready to coach a club like Juventus. the expectations are too high for this club to have a rookie coach take the helm.

we need a coach that can rebuild this team with purpose and intent. a coach that has vision and recognizes the greatness of this club and thus works to restore that greatness
well said...exactly what should happen but with these inept assholes managing our club we probably wont live to see it happen the way it should

what a joke weve become

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Took you 3 days to change your mind eh? ;)

Welcome to the other side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)