Ciro Ferrara: 1 more year (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeah, he'll sign a new contract with Juve until 2005.
He was great for us all those years and I hope he works with the new kids that will come and give them the Juve mentality.

Forza Ciro sei grande!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i was sure that he would retire this season, but another year more it's not that bad. and i hope he'll work with juve's youngsters...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
btw, do you know anything about montero, iuliano and conte?

will they retire, will they leave juve, or they will stay for another year(hope not!)

Jul 28, 2002
well its nice to see that ciro will be working behind the scenes at juve, he must be like part of the furniture.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Here's the article from channel 4

Ferrara pens Juve deal
    Thursday 25 March, 2004

Veteran defender Ciro Ferrara has signed a one-year contract extension with Italian giants Juventus.

The club are set to rejuvenate their defence over the summer but the 37-year-old will remain in the squad.

"I’ve already signed the contract which will keep me here until 2005," said the stopper. "All that is missing is the signature of (director general) Luciano Moggi."

The Juventus rearguard has been heavily criticised this term but Ferrara still has the faith of the Bianconeri board.

"I’m happy because this shows that the club still believes in me and my ability," he added. "I can still be of use to this side."

Ferrara has been at the Stadio Delle Alpi since his 1994 move from home town club Napoli. And he expects many of his teammates to remain despite speculation of a mass clear out.

"I don’t think there will be a revolution in the summer and I believe that boss Marcello Lippi will also remain," he added.

Ferrara will stay with Juventus when he finally does retire. He has already agreed terms to work as a club official.

Aug 26, 2003
    i only that we don't do the same thing with Montero, Iuliano and co.. but Ferrara is great he is our Maldini!!!

he always gives his best, i hope that he has a great year next season and will retire and then works in management or kind of that!!

forza ciro!!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    i only that we don't do the same thing with Montero, Iuliano and co.. but Ferrara is great he is our Maldini!!!
    I'd be a tad happier if Maldini was my Maldini. ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Yes WOO HOO

Another year of Ciro as a Juve Defender!! :D

Hope Montero and Iuliano follow suit as well!!!! :D

news just keeps getting better!

you look at your maldini...all your defence is based on maldini...and he won't be playing forever ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)