Ciro Ferrara: 1 more year (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

you look at your maldini...all your defence is based on maldini...and he won't be playing forever ;)
OH yeah thats right NESTA is really chopped liver...

as is CAFU at present and PANCARO

This is why you are where you are in standings...

Dude Trap. this week hinted that COSTACURTA may be called up to the National TEAM...COSTACURTA...older than MONTERO and FERRARA. I love how Juve point out to our age but then have hacks in defence. WE will worry about the future when it is time to....at this point our old men are playing like the best in Italy. Don't worry about us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

bahraini

May 20, 2003
well, i think juve done that only like thanking him for all what he has done
to the team , and to be one of truely loyal to the team

i think he knows he will not play alot next season.. but he wanna stay
with juve..

lets remember that with his old age, he is one of our best defenders this season..

im happy to see him again with juve, and lets hope to give him nice
gift for his retirement,

the CL and the italian champoinship

i think thats what he is htinking abut too
:cool:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Dude Trap. this week hinted that COSTACURTA may be called up to the National TEAM...COSTACURTA...older than MONTERO and FERRARA. I love how Juve point out to our age but then have hacks in defence. WE will worry about the future when it is time to....at this point our old men are playing like the best in Italy. Don't worry about us.
You make me sick!

Milan :yuck:

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Ferrara extends Juve stay

by Peter ORourke
Juventus' veteran defender Ciro Ferrara has penned a one-year extension to his contract with The Bianconeri.
The 37-year-old's contract was due to expire at the end of the season, but the club are keen to keep the former Napoli ace at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

"I've already signed the contract which will keep me here until 2005," said Ferrara. "All that is missing is the signature of (director general) Luciano Moggi."

"I'm happy because this shows that the club still believes in me and my ability," he added. "I can still be of use to this side."

The former Italian international does not expect there to be too many changes at the club in the close-season despite their disappointing campaign this term.

"I don't think there will be a revolution in the summer and I believe that boss Marcello Lippi will also remain," added Ferrara.

Ferrara, who has been at Juve since 1994, is set to stay at the club when he does finally retire as he is expected to work as a club official.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ciro signed a 1 year contract ???

Another step in the right direction..........

Whats next, Iuliano and Montero to sign extended contracts ??????

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Ciro signed a 1 year contract ???

Another step in the right direction..........

Whats next, Iuliano and Montero to sign extended contracts ??????
where's the problem? he's not a starter and its not his fault that juve sucks this year. let the guy die wearing b&w

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You make me sick!

ok, costacurta and maldini are called to NT....so what?
maldini, costacurta and pancaro won't be playing forever...they will retire soon ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

where's the problem? he's not a starter and its not his fault that juve sucks this year. let the guy die wearing b&w
Yeah, right pal..let him stay....

He's washed up, and I'd like to remember how Ciro USED to play..... not the way he plays now....If he cared so much for the b&w, he would realize that he is a detriment to our team, and retire GRACEFULLY ..........

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I'm happy, that I can see Ciro to play for Juve for one more year! :)

However it seems to me, that they are making a personal competition with Maldini, who will retire later? :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)