Ciro Ferrara: 1 more year (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
What is the point in him signing yet another year, together with Conte, they have done a fantastic job for Juve but its time to move on and let others have their day

How would the likes of Leggritaglie and Appiah ever gonna learn from their mistakes if Ferrara and Conte are always waiting in the wings to come in for them all the time

This may seem to be reward for their services in the past but Juve would be going backwards if they continue to do these stupid 1 year extensions

Imo they ought to have gone 2 years ago anyways together with Iuliano, Montero and Tudor

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
denco just because they have signed doesnt mean they will play for sure.

i cant guarantee it, but im hoping they will experience what fresi did. i dont think he got more than 2 games for us. he was there though just in case disaster struck

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
What is the point in him signing yet another year, together with Conte, they have done a fantastic job for Juve but its time to move on and let others have their day

How would the likes of Leggritaglie and Appiah ever gonna learn from their mistakes if Ferrara and Conte are always waiting in the wings to come in for them all the time

This may seem to be reward for their services in the past but Juve would be going backwards if they continue to do these stupid 1 year extensions

Imo they ought to have gone 2 years ago anyways together with Iuliano, Montero and Tudor
You have a point, but if Ferrara is going to be our best defender (and he has been at times this year), then why send him away? I mean, he may be holding back other players, but we still need results here and now, so his experience and the fact that he is better than most of our other defenders makes him an asset to the team.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ferrara and Conte are worth nothing on the market, so there is no point of selling them. They have been dedicated to Juve for years and it is good that they are kept. But this should not mean that noone new is to be brought in though.

Remember when Real Madrid sacked Hierro last summer? Remember the reaction? I am glad we are not doing the same with our guys. Let them retire peacefully.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Remember when Real Madrid sacked Hierro last summer? Remember the reaction? I am glad we are not doing the same with our guys. Let them retire peacefully.
I surely hope that Juve would never fire their coach and captain after winning the Scudetto. That's the kind of thing that would make fans like me start looking for another team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
I surely hope that Juve would never fire their coach and captain after winning the Scudetto. That's the kind of thing that would make fans like me start looking for another team.
Especially if it happens the day after they win it :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)