Christian Poulsen (7 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thought he was awful, but yeah nobody did too well for them when he was on.
Most people don't know what to expect from the Dane. I just hope he covers for Agger and keeps the ball move from the midfield.

Granted he looked much better the last time he played, but everyone sucked so I can't really single PouPou out.

An another note, how about that Scott, Danny Wilson? Looking good every time I see him, could have had a few assists if N'Gog and Kuyt were awake today.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Most people don't know what to expect from the Dane. I just hope he covers for Agger and keeps the ball move from the midfield.

Granted he looked much better the last time he played, but everyone sucked so I can't really single PouPou out.

An another note, how about that Scott, Danny Wilson? Looking good every time I see him, could have had a few assists if N'Gog and Kuyt were awake today.
True he should just sit and tidy up, but he just looks off the pace.

I'm glad Danny Wilson is starting to play a few games, he was really impressive for Rangers last year, showed good composure.

CroJuve

Feb 23, 2011
The Dane worked hard but once again seemed off the pace of the game. On too many occasions he handed the visitors the ball as he was caught in possession or played sloppy passes

According to goal.com, flop of the match.

He's like Liverpool's Grygera.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Welcome to Juventuz, Crojuve!

A word of advice, Goal.com is not respected in these parts so don't quote them or at least lie and say you got it somewhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)