Christian Poulsen (6 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No way, Momo's impact was alot better then Poulsens forgettable one. Despite how unreliable Momo became after the injury, he used to one man dominate the center field for us effortlessly. Nothing Poulsen did was of any use except just fill the numbers and do the routine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No way, Momo's impact was alot better then Poulsens forgettable one. Despite how unreliable Momo became after the injury, he used to one man dominate the center field for us effortlessly. Nothing Poulsen did was of any use except just fill the numbers and do the routine.
Sissoko was good the first year. But when Poulsen arrived, Poulsen was the better player and probably should have played more. Sissoko was a liability at that point and I remember matches where he would give the ball away 5, 10, 15 times.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That was because of Ramadan
:lol:

I remember now. He was playing so poorly that people said he wasn't eating, which they then excused by saying it was his religious belief. I remember arguing that if I show up hungover to training everyday and said it was my religious belief, I should be given a free pass. I remember it all now! :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He played in a very erratic, error prone and out of control way in the basics after injury, but he was too dominating force of nature for us as a ballwinner and amount of ground he covered for me to think for a second someone like Poulsen was better for us. Poulsen shouldnt even been signed IMO. Just all around forgettable stop gap player. While Momo was highly memorable (in good and later bad ways :D):

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol:

I remember now. He was playing so poorly that people said he wasn't eating, which they then excused by saying it was his religious belief. I remember arguing that if I show up hungover to training everyday and said it was my religious belief, I should be given a free pass. I remember it all now! :lol:
That was pretty funny at the time

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He played in a very erratic, error prone and out of control way in the basics after injury, but he was too dominating force of nature for us as a ballwinner and amount of ground he covered for me to think for a second someone like Poulsen was better for us. Poulsen shouldnt even been signed IMO. Just all around forgettable stop gap player. While Momo was highly memorable (in good and later bad ways :D):

Goddamnit I miss Nedved and Del Piero.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I will miss seeing Del Piero in bianconero as long as I live. Pavluska too, but its easier with him because I imagine his spirited warrior like attitude to the game is passed on to Licht, so despite the huge difference in skill, in most games I see moments of Licht that reminds me of Nedved.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This. Sissoko had great impact on our team during his early days. We played a lot better when he was on the pitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, that was like six months worth of great performances. Yet somehow Sissoko is still regarded as a legendary midfielder here, I'll never understand it.

It's probably because of Ob'Tuz Affirmative Action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)