Christian Poulsen (6 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2003
Saw him with his freight bicycle with his wife on it today. I bet he bought it the wages, that drained our transfer budget.
next time say hallo from me and kiss his wife. do it bro, he is ice cold he wont say anything, like when totti spitted at him. he didnt do anything. he didnt even wipe it away, because the guy is ice cold. so when you kiss his wife please connect mentally with me. i want to feel her lips haha

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Christian the troll :touched:

Totti "spitting incident"

In the group stage of the 2004 European Championship, following the 0–0 draw with Italy, Danish television showed Poulsen being spat on by Italian playmaker Francesco Totti. Totti received a three-match ban and gave a "full public apology", after failing in his claim that he was provoked by Poulsen.[20] Italy were subsequently eliminated from the tournament in the group stage.

Carlo Ancelotti rant

In the 2005–06 Champions League tournament, Poulsen's club Schalke played two games against Italian team A.C. Milan. Following their first match, a 2–2 draw, Poulsen was bizarrely described as "a coward" by Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti,[21] alleging that Poulsen physically kicked Milan's Brazilian playmaker Kaká. In the second match Schalke lost 2–3, despite a goal by Poulsen. Following the final whistle, Italian player Gennaro Gattuso steered towards Poulsen and confronted him.[22] Gattuso made gloating taunts, while Poulsen gave him a sarcastic thumbs up, afterwards declaring he found Gattuso childish and hoped he felt embarrassed for himself.[23]

Rosenberg-Poulsen incident

In the 89th minute of the UEFA Euro 2008 qualifier against Sweden, Sweden's Markus Rosenberg struck Poulsen, who in turn punched Rosenberg.[24] After conferring with his assistant referee, referee Fandel sent off Poulsen and awarded Sweden a penalty, which was never taken as a fan ran onto the pitch trying to punch the referee. The Danish player Michael Gravgaard grabbed a hold of the fan but the referee abandoned the game.[25]

In the aftermath of the game, an angry fan attempted to press charges against Poulsen for punching Rosenberg.[26] A member of the Copenhagen metropolitan police called for a month long jail sentence,[26] and Danish Minister of Justice Lene Espersen called for Poulsen's exclusion from the national team.[27]

The prosecution service rejected the case on 18 June,[28] and national team coach Morten Olsen re-called Poulsen for the national team.[29]

See UEFA Euro 2008 qualifier fan attack for a list of other incidents in the controversial match between Sweden and Denmark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)