Christian Poulsen (9 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Christian Poulsen 5.0

Left the travelling supporters yearning for the presence of Javier Mascherano. Weak in the tackle and sloppy in possession, it is easy to see why Juventus were so eager to flog him.

-------

Poor Poulsen.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It made sense getting rid of Poulsen, and the price we sold him for was justifiable in the end. Obviously the move and price were tied to the Aquilani sale, and I would greatly prefer taking a high reward risk with Alberto, then having another decent DM in the squad.

I like Poulsen enough, hope the player does alright at Pool, but this was a solid move by Marotta. I wasn't a fan of the sale at first, pre Aqui-Acquisition, but in the end it makes total sense to me.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Christian Poulsen 5.0

Left the travelling supporters yearning for the presence of Javier Mascherano. Weak in the tackle and sloppy in possession, it is easy to see why Juventus were so eager to flog him.

-------

Poor Poulsen.
From the same site:
Diego - Flop of the match :shocked:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
mascherano was shit for barca too so there's no need to judge poupou yet
Poulsen is a solid squad player for a big club, nothing more. I don't think Pool fans should expect a whole lot from him... he's not going to make the difference.

I like him though... seems like a great teammate, a quality professional.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fans in Anfield started ironically to clap when he was subbed against Blackpool. Poor Poulsen having an even harder time with the Pool fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)