Christian Poulsen (13 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All what u said is completely right,but u have to know that fasting is not bad to health unlike alcoholics or smoking.An footballer can play normally while fasting PROVIDED following a special diet during the night,and this what exactly Real madrid did to their muslim players last season,they provided the players with Dietitians who helped them in that.
It may help reduce the effects to some extent, but quite clearly they won't get their optimum caloric/nutritional intake if they do not eat properly.

Sissoko himself admitted during Ramadan that he wasn't playing well because of fasting.

Are folks calling him a liar? That's much, much worse than me calling him an inept footballer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
He means they're not given a holiday where they can be with family and friends unlike Christmas where football takes a break for 1.5-2 weeks.

lol did you really think visiting family is forbidden during Ramadan?

Jul 2, 2006
They can't visit their parents?

And you guys follow this nonsense?

Sorry, but this is straight moonbat insanity.
Why don't they visit their parents, Turk?

He means they're not given a holiday where they can be with family and friends unlike Christmas where football takes a break for 1.5-2 weeks.

lol did you really think visiting family is forbidden during Ramadan?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
There is no match playing at Christmas(except england), not even in my country. But Muslim bairams and holy month are full with matches. Muslim players can't visit their parents, friends unlike their team mates.
:disagree: no i don't agree with u that muslims in Europe are victims for not having holidays in islamic festivals n events,cos the muslims their are not working in muslim countries so they have to to follow the rules there,n as long as the most of Europe are christians so it is their right to give the holidays in Christmas,it is the same for the Christians in muslim countries who have their holidays in Eid nt in Christmas cos they are not in muslim lands.

BUT i say if most the european countries consider themselves are Secular so they should give holidays to the different large communities there,like UK there are around 5 million muslims so they should give holidays in Eid.Anyway wheather they give holidays in Eid or not it is up to them cause it is their land.

The only secular country that performs this is India,they give holidays to all different ppl in their society Hindus,Muslims,Sikhs,Jews and even many other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)