Christian Poulsen (2 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Melo is definately a better player than Poulsen, as seen by his outstanding performances in the world cup. Also Poulsen is on huge wages, so by selling him we could free up some much needed cash - as it appears to be needed since we cant spend the extra 1million to get Krasic. Keep Melo and Sissoko in my opinion
what outstanding performances? he's been ok in winning balls, and horrible in laying passes. plus the fact that he lost his cool 35 minutes into a match is not a good sign.

If it was up to me i'd sell both melo and poulsen and buy hamsik. we are in need of a box to box midfielder more as i think both sissoko and marhcisio are good enough to handle ball winning duties in midfield

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have a feeling that all of you Poulsen fanboys are going to be really disappointed after another season of mediocrity and another 3.5 ml in wages down the drain.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I have a feeling that all of you Poulsen fanboys are going to be really disappointed after another season of mediocrity and another 3.5 ml in wages down the drain.
Yep, that is what we are thinking constantly, about Juve's finances.

People should give it up already after all it is not their money which is spent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)