Christian Poulsen (8 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Poulsen does not add anything we don't have.

but i have to say if it's between him and melo, melo should leave.

keep poulsn, sissoko and buy hamsik

Sep 18, 2008
Poulsen does not add anything we don't have.

but i have to say if it's between him and melo, melo should leave.

keep poulsn, sissoko and buy hamsik
Melo is definately a better player than Poulsen, as seen by his outstanding performances in the world cup. Also Poulsen is on huge wages, so by selling him we could free up some much needed cash - as it appears to be needed since we cant spend the extra 1million to get Krasic. Keep Melo and Sissoko in my opinion

Mar 30, 2006
Melo is definately a better player than Poulsen, as seen by his outstanding performances in the world cup. Also Poulsen is on huge wages, so by selling him we could free up some much needed cash - as it appears to be needed since we cant spend the extra 1million to get Krasic. Keep Melo and Sissoko in my opinion
Melo has not been outstanding.. that is a stretch

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So, sell a 25 year old Sissoko and keep a 30 year old Poulsen?

:sergio:
Age isn't a factor, Sissoko's become a liability in midfield. Offence is the best defence, if we want to be able to play possession football then Sissoko doesn't have a place in this team anymore. Poulsen however, has decent passing ability and can still dispossess opponents not to mention he's a hard worker.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Age isn't a factor, Sissoko's become a liability in midfield. Offence is the best defence, if we want to be able to play possession football then Sissoko doesn't have a place in this team anymore. Poulsen however, has decent passing ability and can still dispossess opponents not to mention he's a hard worker.
If we're going to sell everyone who was a liability at some point last season, we'll be left with, at most, 4 players.

Question is, do we actually want to play posession football?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If we are going to play the 4-4-2 then we'll be needing four DM/CMs right? If we aren't buying anyone new, then is there a need to sell one of Poulsen/Melo/Sissoko?

faank

Sep 27, 2008
Exactly, it's an insult to compare him to Poulsen as the Dane was one of our best players last season. Sissoko was one of the worst.
We can say the same thing for the previous year, when Poulsen was absolutely horrible. Sissoko was not only decent but arguably the best DM in the league then. Who was more valuable to the team, the Poulsen of last year, or the Sissoko of the year before?

By the way, I don't have any problems keeping both+Melo at the club. If we can upgrade, I'd sell Poulsen and get a player who's more comfortable with the ball. That way we'd have two "destroyers" in Melo and Sissoko, and two CM's in Marchisio and the new signing. I'd only do this if the new player is significantly better than Poulsen - frankly, I don't see this happening.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Motta agrees Juve move Thursday 1 July, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese full-back Marco Motta has accepted an offer to join Juventus, according to this morning's La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 24-year-old is Juventus' latest transfer target after the signings of Leonardo Bonucci, Simone Pepe, Jorge Martinez and Marco Storari.

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has secured the player's consent and will now try and agree a fee with Udinese.

Marotta is expected to meet Gino Pozzo, his opposite number in Friuli, later today.

La Gazzetta understands the deal will be similar to that done for Pepe whereby Juventus loan Motta for a year with a pre-arranged fee at the end of that agreement, which will be payable in three installments.

Juventus will pay €500,000 to loan Motta, who they will then have the option to sign for €5m.

Football Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)