Christian Poulsen (9 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He wants to live in Italy and fucks our mercato in order to achieving it.

Mercenario
I want Poulsen to leave too but I think you are being unreasonable.

Poulsen is a fine player and I understand why he wouldn't want to leave a club like Juventus (for reasons other than money).

I don't see Poulsen performing for Juventus but I still respect him.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
When your told by a club your not wanted numerous times, then reject every offer that is propsed to him. He is a mercanary.
When exactly was he told that he was / is not wanted here?

As far as I know, Poulsen was merely informed of other offers that were made for him. Offers that were ok for the club but which he declined, understandably so.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Man, we could buy Messi. If only the leech Poulsen would take a wage cut from 3.5 billion dollars to something smaller. Or if only we could sell him for 12 billion dollars that he is worth. Our Mercato is doooooooomed!!!!

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
That's not because we are short of 1.5 million. Its because we do not value Krasic to be worth more than 15 million. There's a huge difference. We are not going to overpay like we did during Secco's reign. Its a matter of principle, not cash.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Let the routine exaggeration begins.

I don't know about Messi but surely Marotta would not like a fool in Moscow because of 1.5 million euros difference.
:sergio:

Do you actually believe that the amount (transfer fee + salaries) we're willing to spend on a certain player (Krasic in this case), would be any different if Poulsen had been sold by now?

Newsflash: We can spend the asked amount on Krasic. It's just that we are/were not willing to meet CSKA's demands.

Edit: Nice going Italian fanboy! :D

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I try not to post BF, but I'm not able to control myself when stupidity is being spouted :D

Nice username btw. I might go a step ahead and say its better than your last one :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icεmαή;2584244 said:
That's not because we are short of 1.5 million. Its because we do not value Krasic to be worth more than 15 million. There's a huge difference. We are not going to overpay like we did during Secco's reign. Its a matter of principle, not cash.
:tup: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)