Christian Poulsen (7 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He's getting wages he would never dream getting it anywhere else :shifty:
:tup: .It was all Sucko's Mistake.

It is clear that he doesn't want to leave because his high wage in Juve,really don't like those kind of players who only thinks of money n never show any kind of loyality to the team they belong to.

If Poulsen receives an offer of 5 million/yr from any weaker team even like Bologna he would 100% accept.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People should give it up already after all it is not their money which is spent.
Why? I support the team of course I care how their resources are used.

If you're going to have that attitude then why even have a transfer thread here if we're just going to accept that its not our money.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:tup: .It was all Sucko's Mistake.

It is clear that he doesn't want to leave because his high wage in Juve,really don't like those kind of players who only thinks of money n never show any kind of loyality to the team they belong to.

If Poulsen receives an offer of 5 million/yr from any weaker team even like Bologna he would 100% accept.
exactly. he has no shame. even if Marotta come and yell ''get da fuck outta here'' he will sit and :numnum:
That is why when he got better wage offers from the Turkish club he still decided to stay. Forza Poulsen. Haters can hate.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He was better than your beloved Sissoko and Melo last season. He can pass the ball unlike the other two. He's calm and does not punch people or ninja tackle them uselessly. If you weren't so blinded by hate you would have seen that he was one of the very few players who actually gave a damn and played decent last season. And oh, don't come back with the bullshit "everyone was crap" argument.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Are you aware that a contract has to be agreed to by both parties?

It's not Poulsen's fault that Juve gave him a lucrative contract.
When your told by a club your not wanted numerous times, then reject every offer that is propsed to him. He is a mercanary.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why? I support the team of course I care how their resources are used.

If you're going to have that attitude then why even have a transfer thread here if we're just going to accept that its not our money.
For rumors and stuff.

I like a lot of companies, but i don't go shouting how they can cut costs especialy if i have no financial ties to the company.

If you were a shareholder I could understand this wage demand, but still this would not be the place to complain about this.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When your told by a club your not wanted numerous times, then reject every offer that is propsed to him. He is a mercanary.
Do you think Poulsen got told he is not wanted? Maybe they are searching for options, but I don't think he got told that he is not wanted anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)