Christian Poulsen (6 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mitico12

The JUVEnATOR
Nov 25, 2009
According to goal.com we are trying to swap Poulsen for Caceres.
This is according to Catalan radio sources. Keita and Toure will be on African Cup of Nations duties, and they will need reinforcement to help keep up with the Madristas.

I would call that a fair deal. We would be swapping an established midfield presence, for a solid prospect, who's young, and has a lot to prove.

If they would loan us Bojan for the rest of the season that wouldn't be so bad either. Wishful thinking though...lol

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
The deal will do good for both clubs.. Caceres is not needed in Barca and not suit Barca style of play.. We have too many DM although Poulsen start to perform better than last season, and Poulsen is known to have a good passing range ability in La Liga before, it will suit Barca style of play.. Do this swap deal then..

If Tiago go to Wolfsburg is true too, it will be great. Also sell Moli to Napoli

Sep 30, 2006
i don't want him to leave...we need him..Sissoko is injured then he will join Mali for the african cup of nations...Melo's performance is below average...besides he's really improving this season

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He just gets his job done. When he has a bad day, he has a bad day. He's one of the few players who can perform regardless of what his previous performance was. He shows no emotion... I'd be cross if he was sold...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)