Christian Poulsen (2 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Red, I don't think that this injury will affect Tiago's loan. We are looking for a new midfielder anyway, this injury will just make us really go for a new midfielder.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He has more personality than Melo will ever have and without that carelessness when passing it.

Get better soon Poupou :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I care very much. Heck, I would care if the ball boy got injured in our current injury streak. Its fucking ridicolous.

Gago was awesome tonight for Madrid.
Dont say that, dont you know, Gago can never be awesome, was born a shitty loser and is worse then Tiago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sad to see him get injured. It's even more tragic because recently Poulsen has been somewhat good in midfield. Not great, but surely better than he was earlier in the season when at times he was our worst player on the pitch (gave the ball away left and right, didn't get stuck in as much, et cetera).

Definitely yes to Gago.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
icεmαή;2311254 said:
He's been one of the more consistent players in our team during the past few disastrous weeks. So yes, I care.
The only thing Pouslen is good for is managing to get a yellow card every game. Saying he is the most consistent player during these tough times isn't saying much. Though I will admit, I wish the injury happened more on Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)