Christian Poulsen (7 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Another bullshit blog from football italia, Poulsen has had a few pretty good games for Juve and now everybody just forgets that 90% of his performances have been complete shit. Some people have such short memories. If he can keep up the form than good for him but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
He has not been that good to warrant such praise, he has had decent spells but I still don't feel confident with his in the lineup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
he has some nice long ball skills ... he even did it in one of his first games for us in a friendly against dortmund. iaquinta did score from that, so i guess it is not luck but more the lack of situations that allow him to do so. mostly when we are on the break, but that does not happen much, because the opponents do defend deep most of the time

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's actually the best in sending long balls and in a game such as against Bordeaux where we played long balls it was a shame that he stayed on the bench. Only because Melo was good earlier in the season :sergio:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He's actually the best in sending long balls and in a game such as against Bordeaux where we played long balls it was a shame that he stayed on the bench. Only because Melo was good earlier in the season :sergio:
Indeed.
I can understand the reasoning behind starting Melo, but I was completely puzzled why he remained on the pitch for the entire game.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Another bullshit blog from football italia, Poulsen has had a few pretty good games for Juve and now everybody just forgets that 90% of his performances have been complete shit. Some people have such short memories. If he can keep up the form than good for him but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
That's untrue I am afraid. it's more like 10% great, 50% decent and 40% bad. I bet many classify his decent outings as bad. Being a DM that controls space and clears balls, his contributions aren't as obvious. Unlike Sissoko, he does not go into stunning tackles or run around with limitless stamina.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's untrue I am afraid. it's more like 10% great, 50% decent and 40% bad. I bet many classify his decent outings as bad. Being a DM that controls space and clears balls, his contributions aren't as obvious. Unlike Sissoko, he does not go into stunning tackles or run around with limitless stamina.
50% decent? :howler:
Btw I know what a DM does I watch football, and yes Poulsen has done a bad job of it in a majority of his Juve performances
I saw him in Funny People

But that guy is Swedish...
And I still can't believe, we bought him instead of Xavi Alonso.
Xavi Alonso would be quite a player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)