:D

P= My family name, you'll never know it... :D
E= Erkka, obviously
T= Taito, my second name
O= Oskari, my third name

PETO=:cool: :D

besides, if you call me PET, then I'll call you G r a y :D
Bring it on :boxing:

On second thought, I'm quite happy with gray :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
More swoops for Juventus? Monday 30 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a deal for Inter’s Fabio Cannavaro almost complete, expect Juventus to add even more new faces.

The transfer window closes tomorrow evening but many believe that the Italian defender won’t be the club’s last summer signing.

Reports in the peninsula on Monday claim that the club are still trying to land two new players.

The first is Marek Jankulovski (pictured) of Udinese, who has turned down a switch to CSKA Moscow in the hope of moving to Turin or Inter.

The fact that Juve sold Giorgio Chiellini to Fiorentina over the weekend suggests that a left-sided player will arrive.

The Bianconeri could offer the Udine outfit £3m plus the loans of Olivier Kapo and Mark Iuliano.

Boss Fabio Capello is understood to have also requested a new striker as a back-up to David Trezeguet.

There seem to be two options available to the Old Lady. The first is Simone Inzaghi of Lazio who has just 12 months left on his capital contract.

Yet the Italian giants could look to La Liga with Deportivo ace Diego Tristan being linked with the Delle Alpi outfit.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

I don't agree at all, because:

1) Janku and Nedved are even better together, IMO better than Rambo-Neddy pair...

2) Rambo is mr.versatile and we all now that, his right-footed and he originally played in right said, so he should have no problems adapting to this new place of his, and he'll easily be better than Oddo for example...

3) I think that Janku is cheaper than Oddo, after all Lazio is asking ridicilous prices of their players, Inter has to give Coco and Karagounis + cash for Cesar for an example, so why wouldn't Oddo be expensive...
1: It is simply not true, Janku is half the player zambrotta is.

2: the question is: Which is the better defence: Oddo on the right and zambro at the left, or Zambro on the left and Oddo on the right.
I think this two is quite equal

3: As Janku is wanted by CSKA Moscow, (sponsored by Abramovich), well I think I dont need to finish the sentence...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

1: It is simply not true, Janku is half the player zambrotta is.
I didn't claim that he's as good as Rambo, I claimed that his co-operation with Neddy is just superb, we won't lose anything if Janku replaces Rambo as LB... Rambo is more needed elsewhere IMO...

2: the question is: Which is the better defence: Oddo on the right and zambro at the left, or Zambro on the left and Oddo on the right.
I think this two is quite equal
At least they seem pretty equal to me... :D

3: As Janku is wanted by CSKA Moscow, (sponsored by Abramovich), well I think I dont need to finish the sentence...
yeap, that's only IF Janku wants to move after money, which I doubt...

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #96
    -------------striker striker
    -----------------Nedved
    -------Janku-Emerson Olivera
    --Zambo-Canna Thuram rightback

I don't see any problems ;).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)