Chiellini already gone ! (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Well if we absolutely need a new fullback, then Oddo is much better than Jnakulovski, plus we wouldnt need to take Zambrotta out of position, why change something who works wonderfull, Zambrotta most continue on the left side, he and Nedved works great together.
I don't agree at all, because:

1) Janku and Nedved are even better together, IMO better than Rambo-Neddy pair...
2) Rambo is mr.versatile and we all now that, his right-footed and he originally played in right said, so he should have no problems adapting to this new place of his, and he'll easily be better than Oddo for example...
3) I think that Janku is cheaper than Oddo, after all Lazio is asking ridicilous prices of their players, Inter has to give Coco and Karagounis + cash for Cesar for an example, so why wouldn't Oddo be expensive...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
but we could put him in LM,or even shift zamby up and play jankulovski at LB.

better yet,zamby could return to the right and we'd have two great wings:extatic:

Jul 28, 2002
id like to esee zambo right back, there is little difference between the two roles, especially to someone like zambo.

Zambo can always play left back again, with biri/zebina/lilian filling in at right back...we do have a plethora of players able to play right back, including zambo. Oddo's advantages are small imo, but siging odo would be the worlds worst move, but i jus see jank as the more usefull move.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

1) Janku and Nedved are even better together, IMO better than Rambo-Neddy pair...
2) Rambo is mr.versatile and we all now that, his right-footed and he originally played in right said, so he should have no problems adapting to this new place of his, and he'll easily be better than Oddo for example...
3) I think that Janku is cheaper than Oddo, after all Lazio is asking ridicilous prices of their players, Inter has to give Coco and Karagounis + cash for Cesar for an example, so why wouldn't Oddo be expensive...
very good points, especially the rambo bits :cool:

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002

Well said! I agree with you :thumb: and I have a

4) Janku wants to play in a big club and he wants to stay in Serie A. He would love to play at Juve with Neddy...

So let's go for Jankulovski

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Desmond, I'd give Olivera his chance... If it was up to me, Camo would be sold immediately...
And when Olivera gets injured and suspended, then how smart would it be to sell Camoranesi.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Desmond, I'd give Olivera his chance... If it was up to me, Camo would be sold immediately...
but only if we get jankulovski,cos then we'd have somebody to fill in for zamby if he's forced to cover for olivera in the case of an injury.

i'd rather he stayed though.he's still a very useful player who could step into neddy's boots when needed,seeing that olivera's utilized on the flank now.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

And when Olivera gets injured and suspended, then how smart would it be to sell Camoranesi.
then Rambo could play as RM... Anyway, I just don't like Camoranesi, don't take it that seriously...

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
All this rotation things aint good, we saw it last year when it was to much position rotation, its not good, because it makes instability.

Jul 28, 2002
i wouldnt get of camo quite yet...if we get gassbaroni back next year, i would let him go happily.

Jul 28, 2002
All this rotation things aint good, we saw it last year when it was to much position rotation, its not good, because it makes instability.
thats only in the centre half position where we had major rotation.

Jul 28, 2002
yeah, John rocks!! :cool:
thank u, jus stating the obvious:cool:

des: what other team would sell half of their most pormising young central midfielder to their biggest enemies?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
well, Inter gave/will give us (their worst enemy with Milan) their best defender who will be a major improvement to our current defense...

And John, maybe I was just sarcastic... ;):D:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)