chelsea interested in trezguet (9 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well Cassano will join no matter what happends with Trez !
I agree!!
we will buy Cassano for sure,if we sell Treze we may buy Gila too
and maybe keep mutu?
Zlatan/DP/Cassano/Gila/mutu
we defintly wont have any problems to score next year that way!
This could happen only if we sell Treze

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
sell sell sell sell sell sell

we made a mistake of not selling last year, so if chelsea we should snap up their offer.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Get Cassano for 12mill+ miccoli + mancini for chiellini , get gila from trez money + mutu , and we're set :D

Jul 28, 2002
still havent got enough int he creating factor unless mutu become a AM and casano improves his passing.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sell Trez to Chelsea to help fund the Cassano transfer and perhaps a deal for Gilardino as well. If we lose Trezeguet we'll HAVE to get a finisher like Gila.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Sell Trez to Chelsea to help fund the Cassano transfer and perhaps a deal for Gilardino as well. If we lose Trezeguet we'll HAVE to get a finisher like Gila.
not really, we survived last year without one :D...gila would become essential if we didnt have he plethora of strikers we already had.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
still havent got enough int he creating factor unless mutu become a AM and casano improves his passing.
Let's face it, Juve aren't a creative team. I hoped that we'd forget about Cassano and turn our attention towards someone like Pizarro or Rosicky but that clearly isn't what Moggi and Capello have in mind so I'm just going to sit back and watch them do their job. I think we'll end up playing 4-3-3 with Cap continuing to start two defensive minded midfielders. Creativity won't be at a premium (not in midfield anyways), we'll be solid at the back, organized in midfield and good enough to get at least a couple of goals per game upfront.

Buffon
Bonera Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Mozart
Ibrahimovic Cassano
Trezeguet

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

not really, we survived last year without one :D...gila would become essential if we didnt have he plethora of strikers we already had.
True, but I'd rather have a natural goalscorer in the team a la Gilardino (or Trezeguet) than have to rely on Zlatan, DP, Casso and Mutu for our goals.

Jul 28, 2002

Let's face it, Juve aren't a creative team. I hoped that we'd forget about Cassano and turn our attention towards someone like Pizarro or Rosicky but that clearly isn't what Moggi and Capello have in mind so I'm just going to sit back and watch them do their job. I think we'll end up playing 4-3-3 with Cap continuing to start two defensive minded midfielders. Creativity won't be at a premium (not in midfield anyways), we'll be solid at the back, organized in midfield and good enough to get at least a couple of goals per game upfront.

Buffon
Bonera Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Mozart
Ibrahimovic Cassano
Trezeguet
i think it would work succesfully,but id prefer somink like dic.

----Gigi---------

Mancini----Thuram--Canna--Rambo

------------Emo------MoZart----------

-------------------Camo/Neddy-------

-------Zlatan----------------------Cassano--

-----------------------Trez--------------------

Of course this could all change quickly.

With Mutu subbed into AM as sacrificefor trez....that woulbe be much nicer.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

i think it would work succesfully,but id prefer somink like dic.

----Gigi---------

Mancini----Thuram--Canna--Rambo

------------Emo------MoZart----------

-------------------Camo/Neddy-------

-------Zlatan----------------------Cassano--

-----------------------Trez--------------------

Of course this could all change quickly.

With Mutu subbed into AM as sacrificefor trez....that woulbe be much nicer.
I was hoping for something like this:

Buffon
Whoever - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Emerson - Pizarro - Nedved
Ibrahimovic - Cassano

doesn't really matter to me though as I'm confident that next year's squad will be stronger than this year's championship winning side so there's no reason why we shouldn't do well again.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

The absence of an all out striker against Liverpool was very evident though...

Jan 7, 2004

I was hoping for something like this:

Buffon
Whoever - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Emerson - Pizarro - Nedved
Ibrahimovic - Cassano

doesn't really matter to me though as I'm confident that next year's squad will be stronger than this year's championship winning side so there's no reason why we shouldn't do well again.
remember in 2003 ? lippi said this is the best team i have ever coached

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Trez is a must stay...we cannot give in to selling him just for the Money

He was injured this season but has proved to us over and over that he is One of the top strikers in the world...if it wasnt for his goals against real madrid and Ac Milan where would we be??

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
What do you mean?He is good beaceuse he scores???That's his job.And if it wasn't Trez it could be an other Striker.I don't want to sell him.He is a great player.But let's hope we will not get injured next year

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I was talking in more of Experience...ya there is loads of young guns but experienced finishers are hard to come by...lets just hope there are no more injuries for Trezegol...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

The absence of an all out striker against Liverpool was very evident though...
as well as a total lack of pace, passing, movement, strenght and general creativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)