chelsea interested in trezguet (8 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
and all 4 of them play relatively the same role. I wonder whether we can survive and go to the CL without a deadly finisher.
thats right..

we need Gilardino if we sell Trez... so

Zlatan
Del Piero
Cassano
Gilardino
add a young forward/striker !

and then we would play

Cassano-Gilardino-Zlatan

WOW!!!

Sep 14, 2003
I have mixed feelings about the guy, he doesn't contribute much to team play but his goal scoring record is good...ah bollocks, get rid of him.

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

thats right..

we need Gilardino if we sell Trez... so

Zlatan
Del Piero
Cassano
Gilardino
add a young forward/striker !

and then we would play

Cassano-Gilardino-Zlatan

WOW!!!
Yes. That's very very likely Juve_Kosova :rolleyes:.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
that is highly possible for Moggi. Out: Zalayeta, Trezeguet, Mutu IN: Cassano, Gilardino. GREAT :D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I can't see gialrdino sign to any team in the next days.After his falure in negotiations with Milan he may speak with other team.Or all is a trick from milan's board???

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I can't see gialrdino sign to any team in the next days.After his falure in negotiations with Milan he may speak with other team.Or all is a trick from milan's board???
that is what do we need man ? am thinking now of Gila he said :
ohhh Com on Chelsia get Trez please ..... i love old lady ....please com on moggi and get me :D:D:D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Let's see that after we sign cassano.I can't wait any more.It a crazy situation

1 day:we take him
next day:We don't take him
next day:He is almost in Turin
next day:We have not money
next day:His agent says he will come to us
next day: Moggi:we don't need him

That's crazy

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
If we sell Trez we will buy one of Cassano or Gila not both.So i prefer bon't sell him and buy Cassano.I think Trez is a very good striker one of the best in the world.His finishing is incredible, this year had 9 goals in 14 games.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
If we sell Trez we will buy one of Cassano or Gila not both.So i prefer bon't sell him and buy Cassano.I think Trez is a very good striker one of the best in the world.His finishing is incredible, this year had 9 goals in 14 games.

He is one of the best when he is not injured.I think that none has problems with Trezeguet's performances.But he is too prone to injures

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
u know guys, all of today and am just thinking of this move and how our team ...no no..dream team will look like ...for me...i can't accept ( who cares :D) that we have one of them... we need both ....please moggi don't upset us please .....also Mourad MEGHNI he is not expesive...please chase him before others.....:down:

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
To be honest guys, I think you are all dreaming if you think we gonna get gilardino and cassano.
As moggi and juve board already said, we aint got the money, and we must sell before we buy, and we really need backup lb, rb, rw, lw and a partner for emerson in mid.
i don't really like trezeguet, he does nothing for the team and he can't run pass players. BUT he does have a great scoring record, and if we do get rid of him for about £20 million pounds/ 30 million euros, we gotta get another goalscorer.

Next year =
Del piero
ibra
mutu
GILARDINO?
CARACCIOLO? (relegated so cheap)
LUCARELLI?
SCULLI? (back from loan)
PALLADINO?
VIERI?
meghni?

If we don't get a goalscorer, we gonna struggle, and although del piero, ibra nad mutu could set up many goals, they are not famous for scoring many. if we wanna win champs lg and scudetto, we gotta get goalscorer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)