chelsea interested in trezguet (3 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
I agree that a player like Ronaldinio (or even Mutu and Cassano playing as a midfielder would resolve this problem),
but i doubt this will ever happen,
if Cap wanted that, he could use DP! for that position,(behind treze and Zlatan)
Del Piero himslef said that he does not want to play in that position, so why should he move him there, and have an unhappy del piero doing the hard work?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And another thing,is Cap doesnt care if DP would be happy,
he would use him there, for the good of the team if he was thinking that this is the best possible solution to overcome the creative crisis

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Trez focused on Juve stay Wednesday 13 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker David Trezeguet insists there has never been any question of him leaving the Turin club this summer.

The France international has attracted the interest of Chelsea in recent weeks and many observers expected the Bianconeri to cash in to fund their pursuit of Alberto Gilardino, but the Parma ace now looks set to join Milan.

"Juve never told me about any negotiations relating to me and I've never thought of going anywhere else," he said.

"The club have faith in me and I want to show Fabio Capello the real Trezeguet, the one he hasn't seen yet."

Indeed, the 27-year-old is firmly focused on the season ahead, and he has already identified a number of targets.

"I'm on 96 goals with Juve, and I hope to reach 100 and pass Michel Platini's 104 – it's a mythic figure."

"Plus I want to score the winning goal in the Champions' League final next season. We want to win everything, but the Champions' League is our main objective."

Mar 6, 2005
And how do u now Mutu or Cassano would be happy to do the hard work?
we need to buy an offensive midfielder for that place
and we wont!
Mutu already said that he would not mind playing in midfield..

and Capello isn't stupid.. do you think an unhappy player would give his all in all his performances..??

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Mutu cant defend at all,
Cap would never use him in the center of a flat4-4-2,
Mutu might try to replace Neddy in the midfield as winger,
he would create a great (defensive wise) whole in our midfiled on our center, u know Cap would never use such a scheme,
unless he place him in front of the 2DMs in a 3-4-1-2 formarion,
no place for Mutu as CM,
(although i would love to see that,esp against weaker teams)

Mar 6, 2005
Mutu cant defend at all,
Cap would never use him in the center of a flat4-4-2,
Mutu might try to replace Neddy in the midfield as winger,
he would create a great (defensive wise) whole in our midfiled on our center, u know Cap would never use such a scheme,
unless he place him in front of the 2DMs in a 3-4-1-2 formarion,
no place for Mutu as CM,
(although i would love to see that,esp against weaker teams)
Who said anything about the center? I meant that he would take Nedved's place, perhaps, and drift in from the left, into the central attacking midfielder position..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Trez focused on Juve stay Wednesday 13 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker David Trezeguet insists there has never been any question of him leaving the Turin club this summer.

The France international has attracted the interest of Chelsea in recent weeks and many observers expected the Bianconeri to cash in to fund their pursuit of Alberto Gilardino, but the Parma ace now looks set to join Milan.

"Juve never told me about any negotiations relating to me and I've never thought of going anywhere else," he said.

"The club have faith in me and I want to show Fabio Capello the real Trezeguet, the one he hasn't seen yet."

Indeed, the 27-year-old is firmly focused on the season ahead, and he has already identified a number of targets.

"I'm on 96 goals with Juve, and I hope to reach 100 and pass Michel Platini's 104 – it's a mythic figure."

"Plus I want to score the winning goal in the Champions' League final next season. We want to win everything, but the Champions' League is our main objective."

source: channel4.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

Who said anything about the center? I meant that he would take Nedved's place, perhaps, and drift in from the left, into the central attacking midfielder position..
agreed then!
most of the people when the refere to our creative problems in the midfield ask for a pure AM,not a younger winger-Neddy,
a great part of our creative problems was the true Neddy's abcense,
one way or the other, we will rezolve this now with the options we have as LM

Mar 6, 2005

agreed then!
most of the people when the refere to our creative problems in the midfield ask for a pure AM,not a younger winger-Neddy,
a great part of our creative problems was the true Neddy's abcense,
one way or the other, we will rezolve this now with the options we have as LM
:thumb:

besides, both vieira and emerson have more than decent passing, so I'm not too worried about the creativity.. (if we get vieira that is.. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)