chelsea interested in trezguet (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m wondering if it sounds as goods as it sounds translated in Greek,i was planing to use it back when i will reach 2000posts,
u can keep it untill then,i dont mind,
where Alefantos, is coaching now?
(oloi amuna oloi epithesi)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Ibra has a poin though, trez is good, especially for the team we are building which is more balance to the attack. trez somehow always seem to manage to get the goals.
Gila is still highly rated by me and the only player who can take Trez's position. So Im really "50-50" on this, whether to get Gila or Keep Trez.

perhaps I'll "Ask the Audience" :D :D

Jul 28, 2002
since we aint gonna sell trez, and we aint gonna get gila....trez had better be on fire next year as im growing tired of his injury proness and lack of contribution to the team as a whole.

Keeping him despite the possibility to sign gila/ cassano and helsea putting in a big bid...he had better be on scoring fire.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The bid itself is now bieng denied which makes you wonder whats really going on as a week before Juve confirmed the bid. What really went on few days ago in London? Vieira? Pires? trezeguet?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It seems juve is not interested either in selling trez or in getting gila , moggi is searching for midfielders like perez

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
So we say that we are very pleased with this year's attack.THis attack that couldn't score against Liverpool.

I don't know what will say these who don't want Gila if Trez injures again next season

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think the main reason we could not score against Liverpool (and many other matches) was that we did not create enough chances. This is not the goalscorers fault but is the result of a lack of creativity in midfield.

Another reason why we could not beat Liverpool was the lack of squad depth to bring on a player to change the game. I think Moggi is trying to solve this by signing Mancini etc.

As much as i want Gilardino, i think Trezeguet has done very well and a creative midfielder is the priority.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
So we say that we are very pleased with this year's attack.THis attack that couldn't score against Liverpool.

I don't know what will say these who don't want Gila if Trez injures again next season
Why would we want to sign a player who's unproven against big teams in general (remember the last match against juve? He was crap!) instead of a player who has played on the top level for many years, and proved that he is indeed one of the best?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
creative midfielder?
i guess we all know how capello LUSTS on defensive midfielders.
he doesnt like creative midfielder.i cant remember the last time he went on to get a natrual playmaker.
so how do u expect him to want a creative player in his squad?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cap will use 2DM dont wait Vieira or Mozart to resolve all of our creative problems all alone,
we need a new profile of attacker,
someone who can finsh like Treze and involve more in our game as Zlatan does,
we needed someone like Gila,
we will regret this mistake,
"if it was really our choice"

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Cap will use 2DM dont wait Vieira or Mozart to resolve all of our creative problems all alone,
we need a new profile of attacker,
someone who can finsh like Treze and involve more in our game as Zlatan does,
we needed someone like Gila,
we will regret this mistake,
"if it was really our choice"
Last year's problem wasn't the strikers.. It was the lack of a creative midfielder to get the balls to the attackers.. Why else did they have to resort to long balls all the time last year?

Mutu + maybe Cassano will solve the problems in midfield, if they are played there.. and of course there will be Nedved..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree that a player like Ronaldinio (or even Mutu and Cassano playing as a midfielder would resolve this problem),
but i doubt this will ever happen,
if Cap wanted that, he could use DP! for that position,(behind treze and Zlatan)
he wants 2DMs, Vieira or Mozart wont rezolve that problems for us,we will face them again,
Our team so far:
-we need a player that involves more in our game when we try to create chances and dont just stands there,
this is why Zlatan shined so much this year,
-and after creating this changes we need a player to finish them,
if one of this two ingrediends miss, the recipie is doomed,
=>our play is soo predictible(everybody knows Zlatan will drible and Treze will score)
Cassano could be a good back up to Zlatan but he cant be the finisher Treze is,
the ideal solution would be a versatile twin of players(gifted finisher) that can finish like Treze,(we really dont have anything to replace this in our team),but not only finish after served like Treze does,
(because in a heavy defence like the one we faced against Liverpool),but to create smth too
we need both of our players to create like Zlatan and able to finish the very few changes will get like Treze,
Gila fits the deal perfectly,
i hope Zlatan will improove his finishing skills,
but its too late for Treze to change his attacking play,
so we cant have the ideal versatile pair we need.
And we need this player bad to cover the creativity our midfielders wont provide,because its very defensive orienteted,

i hope i made my self clear now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)