chelsea interested in trezguet (2 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
the idea of moggi selling trezegoal to chelsea n buying vieri for cheap just flashed through my mind, hope im wrong

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vieri is old he might retire in couple of years so I don`t think it`s a good plan
the only way I can see us selling Trez is if we buy Gilardino instead which is very unlikely!
expect us to sign Cassano by using half of Miccoli or Mutu

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
the idea of moggi selling trezegoal to chelsea n buying vieri for cheap just flashed through my mind, hope im wrong
Yeh i no, thats what i said earlier in this thread!

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
I've heard Chelsea ready to buy Trezeguet for a bid about 30-35£
Just Picture, how Tough It Would Be, We Could buy Gilardino, and few other good young players for bench :D also we could win Chelsea in the champions league final next year with these players :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. We need a finisher in losing Trez. And Cassano is not the finisher Gila is.

I will take Roman's funny money anyday. They couldn't manage to budget to save their lives, so we may as well milk Chelsea like the ripe cows that they are... even funding a Gila transfer.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
First they give us Mutu, who can be used for exchange to he's former club. Then they let Milan have Crespo, so if they would not get Gilardino it would not be vital. And now they might give us money to fund the Gilardino deal.

should i say, forza chelsea? :p

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Katil ] ++
First they give us Mutu, who can be used for exchange to he's former club. Then they let Milan have Crespo, so if they would not get Gilardino it would not be vital. And now they might give us money to fund the Gilardino deal.

should i say, forza chelsea? :p
Forza Chelsia Forza Abramovich :D:D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
sky sports

Gilardino off the market

Silvio Berlusconi has confirmed that Milan will not continue to pursue a deal for Parma striker Alberto Gilardino.

The Milan supremo has confirmed that Parma are asking too high a fee for their prolific marksman and that, in any case, they are now reluctant to sell.

Gilardino, who has also been watched by Chelsea, had been expected to complete a move to Milan but the deal now appears to have reached an impasse.

Berlusconi has revealed that with Parma for sale - a Swiss group are expected to purchase the Gialloblu in the next few days - the future of Gilardino is far from certain.

Italy's Prime Minister believes Gilardino is now to stay at the Stadio Ennio Tardini, with the club's likely new owners reluctant to sell.

''He will remain at Parma and it isn't only because he is too expensive,'' said Berlusconi.

''But also because he is no longer on the market.

''They (Parma) are negotiating the club's sale and so I think that they who buy Parma wouldn't like to let Gilardino leave.''

Whilst a move for Gilardino appears for the moment to be beyond Chelsea and Milan not interested in Jose Mourinho's admiration for Andrei Shevchenko, fresh speculation has linked the English champions with David Trezeguet.

The Juventus hit-man has never expressed an inclination to quit the Turin giants but this has not stopped several sources linking the Frenchman with a move to Stamford Bridge.

Cmmon Moggi ....

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
I would like Trez to stay for another season.....but if we EVER gonna sell him for Chelski then we must ask for too much money.....we must make use of that Russian :D

then maybe we could sign both Gila and Cassano :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)