Chelsea agreed transfer fee with Juve over Zambrotta - Channel4 (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Oh come on. He is not a 30 million euro player. Dont overate him.
I'm not overrating him, but Thats about how much we NEED him at our team, its not like were looking for suitors, I'd like to keep him hence the high price tag.

I tell u if Chiellini comes, he'll play left back, Zambo should return to his position in midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
or we could play him were we need hjim.....right back.
Yeah, I can imagine that he could actually be even better there considering that he used to be a right winger. It is definetly worth a try.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Yeah, I can imagine that he could actually be even better there considering that he used to be a right winger. It is definetly worth a try.
We can use him at any lateral position,he is very appreciative player.
ML-----MR
DL-----DR
He can use both the legs equally.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Wayne Bridge is a good replacement,he's worth considering in exchange for Zambrotta.Plus cash of course.

Putting all our hopes on Chiellini seems abit much.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

True but theres no denying he has had quite a good season with Fiorentina :) Im hoping we can nurture him and not turn it into one of those Brighi cases

where is brighi btw? roma? :cool:

Blind

May 8, 2005
Brighi is in Roma currently.
Now as far as I am concerned if Chelsea make the right bid for Zambrotta, I would not mind Zambrotta being sold. The club is more important than any individual.
I would bot be sad at all if Zambro goes. He would be able to further prove to the entire would that he is the best at his position, no matter what league or which team he plays for.
Plus with the money we make from his sell we would able to buy a playmaker, a new CB, and a new striker.
Good if you ask me.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blind ] ++
Brighi is in Roma currently.
Now as far as I am concerned if Chelsea make the right bid for Zambrotta, I would not mind Zambrotta being sold. The club is more important than any individual.
I would bot be sad at all if Zambro goes. He would be able to further prove to the entire would that he is the best at his position, no matter what league or which team he plays for.
Plus with the money we make from his sell we would able to buy a playmaker, a new CB, and a new striker.
Good if you ask me.
NO he's NOT!! as - vOnAm - said, he is at Chievo !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)