Cheers,Seinfeld or Freinds? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What I don't get is what "Cheers" is doing here. :confused:

Out of the 3 though it would have to be Seinfeld.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Seinfeld is by far the best sitcom of all time, George Costanza is my favorite character!! Sitcom wise Scrubs is 2nd place, but i prefer SouthPark. Friends is an awesome show, no one can say shit about it, but for those who haven't watched the original British series "Coupling", then they are missing out bigggggg time! similar to Friends but its more mature, and more sexual in nature. Hilarious stuff!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Seinfeld is by far the best sitcom of all time, George Costanza is my favorite character!! Sitcom wise Scrubs is 2nd place, but i prefer SouthPark. Friends is an awesome show, no one can say shit about it, but for those who haven't watched the original British series "Coupling", then they are missing out bigggggg time! similar to Friends but its more mature, and more sexual in nature. Hilarious stuff!!
Stripper, may I ask you where you watch all these programmes??

I mean we live in the same region, and never heard about that "Coupling"..

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Who remembers that comedy British show that was about some guys who are working in a store for selling women clothes. One of them was gay.

That was really a cheap show...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stripper, may I ask you where you watch all these programmes??

I mean we live in the same region, and never heard about that "Coupling"..
style uk part of the show time network see it first see it all!!!!!! :D

another british series i liked but managed to watch just one season of was "as time goes by"

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Rebel do u have Star World? they used to air Coupling, i also download shows that dont air on regional tv, but u can get almost anything from Star World, Super Comedy, MBC One, 2 and 4.... Mnet also shows some shows, Paramount, but my favorite is Star World. but again in the end, i usually either download or just copy from my friends who download

How I Met Your Mother is Awesome!! It's Legen.....wait for it..... wait for it......Dery!!!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rebel do u have Star World? they used to air Coupling, i also download shows that dont air on regional tv, but u can get almost anything from Star World, Super Comedy, MBC One, 2 and 4.... Mnet also shows some shows, Paramount, but my favorite is Star World. but again in the end, i usually either download or just copy from my friends who download

How I Met Your Mother is Awesome!! It's Legen.....wait for it..... wait for it......Dery!!!!
Is Star World a show time channel too??

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i dunno, i pay 10$ a month and we get showtime, orbit, art,... illegal cable.... i think its part of something called the Pehla network.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

love that series its cool. i also like still standing and two guys and a girl. they used to show the last one but fthat stopped of r a while now :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)