Cheers,Seinfeld or Freinds? (2 Viewers)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
@ Bisco yes try and watch a few episodes it is class its about some bumbling Irish priests on a island near Ireland and they have got a over enthusiastic house keeper and a alcoholic vicar living with them thats they rough edges its well worth watchin honest!

@ Jacques Yeah have you seen the episode where Dougal becomes the milk man??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@ Bisco yes try and watch a few episodes it is class its about some bumbling Irish priests on a island near Ireland and they have got a over enthusiastic house keeper and a alcoholic vicar living with them thats they rough edges its well worth watchin honest!

will give it a try then, thanks mate.:pint:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's alright, it's not that good. The actor playing Ted is pretty boring. The old priest is really boring.

One of the best ones I think.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@kaka1899 i will get back to u regarding the series bozman told me about. i watched the entire first season and loved it. i think it was the IT family, i am not very sure as i watched a year ago and lost the episodes when i had to format my hard disk.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
What I don't like about friends is it feels like the creators have just wrote down every likeable adjective and diverted them among the six. So everytime they think of a joke they have one to deliver it.

Seinfeldt of those three, scrubs is da ultimate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)