Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (5 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icemaη;4801294 said:
:tup:
A couple of years ago in my home state they dressed up a baby as Muhammed during his 'birthday' celebrations. ('If the Christians have baby Jesus, we shouldn't be left behind :D') Nobody was offended enough to kill anyone over it.
well, people do give the name Muhammad to children :rndh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
If someone tells you, please don't say or do so and so about so and so as I find it offensive, but you continually repeat those actions with the intention to insult, then you are the one with the issue.

You have little or no respect for the other person.
they insulted the christians too..they insulted everyone

donno what french magazine won a trial because they made fun and mocked a man who died hours ago, his son took the magazine to court and lost just because of the free speech laws.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
muslims never insult to jesus and make cartoon for him.In case you misunderstood toward Muslims, don't always be.Muslims have always intellectually criticized false religions and their adherents. Mocking is explicitly forbidden. In balancing the two they have the moderation of Islam and the most just debate of "freedom of speech" that exists.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
muslims never insult to jesus and make cartoon for him.In case you misunderstood toward Muslims, don't always be.Muslims have always intellectually criticized false religions and their adherents. Mocking is explicitly forbidden. In balancing the two they have the moderation of Islam and the most just debate of "freedom of speech" that exists.
well they can't bomb muslims back :p

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
well they can't bomb muslims back :p
showing your poor mind!
Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?!Who started the 1st World War?!
Or perhaps you think it's the so called peace! you should khnow it!
When Jews kick out Palestinians and take their land or When Serbs rape muslim women in Kosovo ! It seems like the word "bomb" is only deserved for muslims
Fighting has a context, I doubt you could even spell that peace let alone understand it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder why that is...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

- - - Updated - - -

there are some violence again muslims (yet palestine /buddhist killing muslims in myanmar / have plenty!!!), this is not even a secret.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
showing your poor mind!
Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?!Who started the 1st World War?!
Or perhaps you think it's the so called peace! you should khnow it!
When Jews kick out Palestinians and take their land or When Serbs rape muslim women in Kosovo ! It seems like the word "bomb" is only deserved for muslims
Fighting has a context, I doubt you could even spell that peace let alone understand it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

- - - Updated - - -

there are some violence again muslims (yet palestine /buddhist killing muslims in myanmar / have plenty!!!), this is not even a secret.
relax i was joking...damn, can't a brother joke these days

or make a satirical magazine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)