Chapel hill murders (15 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I'll tell you why there is an outrage! Cause they are $#@!ing victims!

Two young women and a young man die, and people use this as an opportunity to defend their ideologies, and make themselves appear to be victims. I find that to be vile, I'm sorry.
No respect whatsoever for life.

As for the whole media thing, off course they'll downplay it, off course they'll use different terminologies. They're bias and so are you. For those Muslims that are making an outcry to how they West chooses its words to define your own, or how they decide to portray you, shouldn't be a concern of yours. How's Palestine doing? What about Nigeria? Somalia? Syria? Iraq? Sudan? You've got work to do. Focus on your own load.

- - - Updated - - -

For $#@! sakes, we are more worried about what an outsider might do to us, while our own are wiping each other out! Get your head out of your $#@!ing ass for $#@! sakes!
You know your Zionist congress and lame president are talking about interfering in the Middle East more than their local issues since decades. Right?

Then, who should mind his own business?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You know your Zionist congress and lame president are talking about interfering in the Middle East more than their local issues since decades. Right?

Fr3sh ain't livin in the USA.

But that's only the beginning of what's wrong with your post.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'll tell you why there is an outrage! Cause they are fucking victims!

Two young women and a young man die, and people use this as an opportunity to defend their ideologies, and make themselves appear to be victims. I find that to be vile, I'm sorry.

As for the whole media thing, off course they'll downplay it, off course they'll use different terminologies. They're bias and so are you. For those Muslims that are making an outcry to how they West chooses its words to define your own, or how they decide to portray you, shouldn't be a concern of yours. How's Palestine doing? What about Nigeria? Somalia? Syria? Iraq? Sudan? You've got work to do. Focus on your own load.

- - - Updated - - -

For fuck sakes, we are more worried about what an outsider might do to us, while our own are wiping each other out! Get your head out of your fucking ass for fuck sakes!
:tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I'm an expert at minding my own business. And I'm all about self determination. What you about?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i still dont get what the outrage over this is even about... The man was appropriately arrested and charged... it hasn't been ignored at all like you claim in fact BECAUSE of the religion of the victims it has had endless media coverage (especially impressive when you consider how many random murders there are on a weekly basis in this country).

Oh and he hasn't been labeled a terrorist because he wasn't draped in white nationalist flags, crying about abuses against his people and shouting "hitler is great" while committing his crimes. See the difference?
It's certainly an interesting debate. There are plenty of white people killed by their own color and people of color but that is rarely heard in the media. As soon as a person of color or non-christian is killed by someone that is white its the next "shot heard round the world" that kicks off another revolution in the media.

Fact is, people are shot and killed daily all over the country but the media for some reason has a reason to become enablers of racist tensions and make it worse.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol: Because Obama hates basketball legends but loves Netanyahu.
I'm pretty sure he told Bibi to go fuck himself over that dumb congressional address in a couple of weeks.:D

- - - Updated - - -

What's the definition of terrorism to you?
The word Terrorism/terrorist has no meaning. It's been completely overused it's now devoid of any constructive meaning.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I agree with Fresh for the most part, but IF this was a hate crime, then this matter is of bigger proportions than just a local crime. It's not about victimization or defending ideologies (although some will make it about that), it's about a set of people being targeted and related concerns. Pointing this out also isn't exclusive to thinking this is first and foremost about the victims.

Now for those muslims in the Middle East wanting more coverage, I find that odd. If they're from the US or at least NA, I can get, but difficult otherwise.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

For fuck sakes, we are more worried about what an outsider might do to us, while our own are wiping each other out! Get your head out of your fucking ass for fuck sakes!
I am reminded of the story of Mia Zapata... who in her own death became objectified as a platform for everything from feminism to a poster child for rape and sexual violence. Causes she had no connection with during her lifetime, and her many friends continued to point out. Didn't stop a lot of ugly, self-centered people from hijacking her death for their own causes, though.

Fr3sh ain't livin in the USA.

But that's only the beginning of what's wrong with your post.
Yup. Canadian ... 'Merican... what's the difference? They all look alike, right? :rndh:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am reminded of the story of Mia Zapata... who in her own death became objectified as a platform for everything from feminism to a poster child for rape and sexual violence. Causes she had no connection with during her lifetime, and her many friends continued to point out. Didn't stop a lot of ugly, self-centered people from hijacking her death for their own causes, though.

Yup. Canadian ... 'Merican... what's the difference? They all look alike, right? :rndh:
The difference is smaller than you'd like to believe. Just a bit more insanity in the States, for better and worse.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Muslims try really hard to play the victim mentality card these days. Problem is that we aren't really good at it. You can only use that card if you are as good as the Jews at using it. Otherwise we end up looking desperate. Comparing this incident to the one in Paris is disgusting. We aren't doing anywhere enough to clean the enormous shit in our house but try to deflect the attention by pointing at the little smudge of shit in our neighbours house. And the worst part is, we aren't even good at deflecting.
Comparing these murders to the pilot who was burned alive was a really classy move btw.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

According to Mexicans, we ALL look alike.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Since there were 14,827 murders in the U.S. in 2012, I guess the president needs to quit his current job to keep talking about these murders at an average rate of over 40 per day.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Since there were 14,827 murders in the U.S. in 2012, I guess the president needs to quit his current job to keep talking about these murders at an average rate of over 40 per day.
These guys deserve special attention for some reason. RIP to them and I feel really bad for the family, especially with all the people trying to use their kids for their own agenda and causes. It's a shame all they think of is how society owes them something, especially the American society where Muslims live in total peace and comfort.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There are no "good" murders.

I don't think it's the president's place to talk about them, whether it's a black kid in Ferguson or three Muslims in Chapel Hill. Perhaps even more relevant to the president's concern is the 24th anniversary next week of Bob Sheldon's murder in Chapel Hill, which remains unsolved and there have been suggestions of political and local governmental involvement in it. But nobody wants to talk about that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)