Chapel hill murders (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There are a lot more important things that happened in the world over the past week than this, just saying, not downplaying the deaths or anything.

Perhaps Rebel can improve his own land without killing folks? Meh, probably not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
There are a lot more important things that happened in the world over the past week than this, just saying, not downplaying the deaths or anything.

Perhaps Rebel can improve his own land without killing folks? Meh, probably not.
I did not claim this is the most important thing over the past week.
Killing folks?
You definitely mean another person, Andy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Why should I defend the shooter? :D

I merely laugh at this:
Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt called the shooting "a cynical act of violence." She said it had all the signs of a political assassination attempt and "act of terrorism." The Danish Security and Intelligence Service said the shooting appeared to be a planned terrorist attack.
Did they already check if that artist have any parking problem with his neighbors before making such a statement?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm not a hater, brother. I just want investigation to take place before making assumptions on the motive of the crime. Is that wrong?
You are clearly a hateful person. No denying that.

The stupidity lies within the fact, you misread what the Danish Prime Minister said:

She said it had all the signs of a political assassination attempt and "act of terrorism." The Danish Security and Intelligence Service said the shooting appeared to be a planned terrorist attack.
Killings isn't an everyday occurrence in Denmark. So when a man empties a magazine on a Debate on Freedom of Speech with a known Muhammed Catoonist, then there's nothing wrong in stating that everything points towards a terrorist attack.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Don't smile, you heartless creature!
:oops:

I actually feel sorry for the victims, innocent people are being killed because someone chooses to use their freedom of speech to create hate inciting things like these acts. Lars is not innocent, like it or not.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I actually feel sorry for the victims, innocent people are being killed because someone chooses to use their freedom of speech to create hate inciting things like these acts. Lars is not innocent, like it or not.
:sergio:

So stupid, so stupid.

But what to expect from someone living in Saudi Arabia.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
:sergio:

I feel sorry for the innocent victims in Palestine getting killed because Hamas use them as human shields.
Mr. Know it All, I feel sorry for you believing what Israel tells as Hamas wasn't known before the late 80th yet the Palestinians were still getting killed.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That is abit racist. Isn't it? :D
Not the slightest.

Saudi Arabia is the most conservative islamic country in the world. Only Taleban and IS can compete.

Intellectual enlightenment can't be expected from someone living under those conditions and therefore a very limited understanding of freedom of speech.

How brainwashed by your Imams and Media must you be, to call a simple cartoon an incitement of hatred.

What is being preach in many mosque in the middle east is hatred. What is being preached among PEGIDA supporters is hatred.

Freedom of Speech is the only tool against hatred, sadly many people in the Middle East fail to realise that. Even the democratic country of Israel fail to realise this.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Know it All, I feel sorry for you believing what Israel tells as Hamas wasn't known before the late 80th yet the Palestinians were still getting killed.
Don't worry about my beliefs. You should rather worry about your beloved Muslims brothers that are killing each other every day while being busy crying about some simple cartoons.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Not the slightest.

Saudi Arabia is the most conservative islamic country in the world. Only Taleban and IS can compete.

Intellectual enlightenment can't be expected from someone living under those conditions and therefore a very limited understanding of freedom of speech.

How brainwashed by your Imams and Media hust you be to call a simple cartoon an incitement of hatred.

What is being preach in many mosque in the middle east is hatred. What is being preached among PEGIDA supporters is hatred.

Freedom of Speech is the only tool against hatred, sadly many people in the Middle East fail to realise that. Even the democratic country of Israel fail to realise this.
Why has Israel anything to do with this?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:oops:

So he's guilty of what?

If this is the general idea from believers, then perhaps the religion really is a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)