Chapel hill murders (2 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I love how you conclude the result of an investigation that will take ages from police in just one minute to say that it is for sure over a stupid parking case, while you won't blink when somebody tells you the same about a stupid cartoon somewhere else. Pathetic to say the least.
You mean something that had a clear political motive? Ah yes, silly me for using words within their proper context.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
How are you doing anything different by concluding it is religiously motivated? Pathetic, to say the least.
I did not conclude it is religious for sure, but seeing the idiot's posts on Facebook, it seems more possible than a random parking issue

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Like I said, that's just a one part. Hate crime is terrorism.
Would you consider the "knockout game" terrorism then? Since all it did was spread fear among people as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not conclude it is religious for sure, but seeing the idiot's posts on Facebook, it seems more possible than a random parking issue
But then why now? Why not before? Why Muslims? He seems to rant a lot more about Christianity. You see what I'm saying? The direct cause of it had to be the parking.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Would you consider the "knockout game" terrorism then? Since all it did was spread fear among people as well.

- - - Updated - - -

But then why now? Why not before? Why Muslims? He seems to rant a lot more about Christianity. You see what I'm saying? The direct cause of it had to be the parking.
I'm pretty confident the direct cause was his insanity.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The Jordanian foreign ministry just confirmed that the two dead girls hold the Jordanian nationality just like Moath Al-Kasasbeh. But will they do anything to reply to their murder in the same BRAVE way they replied to the murder of Moath? They will not, because they are nothing but Obama's shoes.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Does anybody know any details about this incident in Sweden?
I can almost guarantee that this had nothing to do with him being Muslim, that's ridiculous. It probably has a lot to do with the reputation foreign youth have in the suburbs of Malmö, which partially stems from their own doing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For all those who are saying "Why should Obama make a statement?

Well, give me a break. If these three were Jews, he would be having tears for three continuous hours on TV. Read how he cared about an immaterial random basketball player who passed away before three days, and guess where? In Chapel Hill:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/02/08/statement-president-passing-dean-smith

And take in consideration this player has died without anybody pushing him toward death.
:lol: Because Obama hates basketball legends but loves Netanyahu.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The Jordanian foreign ministry just confirmed that the two dead girls hold the Jordanian nationality just like Moath Al-Kasasbeh. But will they do anything to reply to their murder in the same BRAVE way they replied to the murder of Moath? They will not, because they are nothing but Obama's shoes.
you were expecting them to bomb North Carolina over this?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i still dont get what the outrage over this is even about... The man was appropriately arrested and charged... it hasn't been ignored at all like you claim in fact BECAUSE of the religion of the victims it has had endless media coverage (especially impressive when you consider how many random murders there are on a weekly basis in this country).

Oh and he hasn't been labeled a terrorist because he wasn't draped in white nationalist flags, crying about abuses against his people and shouting "hitler is great" while committing his crimes. See the difference?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i still dont get what the outrage over this is even about... The man was appropriately arrested and charged... it hasn't been ignored at all like you claim in fact BECAUSE of the religion of the victims it has had endless media coverage (especially impressive when you consider how many random murders there are on a weekly basis in this country).

Oh and he hasn't been labeled a terrorist because he wasn't draped in white nationalist flags, crying about abuses against his people and shouting "hitler is great" while committing his crimes. See the difference?
I'll tell you why there is an outrage! Cause they are fucking victims!

Two young women and a young man die, and people use this as an opportunity to defend their ideologies, and make themselves appear to be victims. I find that to be vile, I'm sorry.
No respect whatsoever for life.

As for the whole media thing, off course they'll downplay it, off course they'll use different terminologies. They're bias and so are you. For those Muslims that are making an outcry to how they West chooses its words to define your own, or how they decide to portray you, shouldn't be a concern of yours. How's Palestine doing? What about Nigeria? Somalia? Syria? Iraq? Sudan? You've got work to do. Focus on your own load.

- - - Updated - - -

For fuck sakes, we are more worried about what an outsider might do to us, while our own are wiping each other out! Get your head out of your fucking ass for fuck sakes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)