Changeover (3 Viewers)

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
Also if you are not fond of the Gray colors of the site and forums there is a blue style as well. Also fixed width and full scale. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Keith said:
Also if you are not fond of the Gray colors of the site and forums there is a blue style as well. Also fixed width and full scale. :)
been there, done that ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Keith said:
Señor Keith, one thing that bothers me a bit about the blue theme is the yellow border. Blue and yellow do not mix terribly well unless you're IKEA, I prefer blue and white. Just a small detail :)

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
Don Bes said:
so all done guys ?
Still a few things left to do on the site such as the Interactive section. Working on a new gallery and we are also redoing the staff information pages as well. The site will continue to improve over time and right now we mainly wanted to get the majority of the old site up and running.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Martin said:
Señor Keith, one thing that bothers me a bit about the blue theme is the yellow border. Blue and yellow do not mix terribly well unless you're IKEA, I prefer blue and white. Just a small detail :)
Hey what's wrong with IKEA? ;)

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #98
    Martin said:
    I rather like the trim. I guess it's down to personal taste.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Marty said:
    Fixed, check your User CP. :)
    Thanks!

Now Ive got another question. I put myself in invisible mode and went to see the currently online members list, and my name was there with an asterisk. So does that mean Im online but I dont want people to know?

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100
    Black Mamba said:
    Thanks!

Now Ive got another question. I put myself in invisible mode and went to see the currently online members list, and my name was there with an asterisk. So does that mean Im online but I dont want people to know?
    Must do. You look offline to me. :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)