Changeover (6 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Update: Changeover estimated for 8am GMT
That's in about 10 3/4 hours for those of you with temporal difficulties. :)
:wallbang:

I cant wait that long:down:

Sep 28, 2002
you think its bad? i have a day off tomorrow, so i wont see till saturday night. but then i'll have to work so i'll miss both juve roma and barca real. what have you got to say now?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
you think its bad? i have a day off tomorrow, so i wont see till saturday night. but then i'll have to work so i'll miss both juve roma and barca real. what have you got to say now?
Quit being cheap and get internet at your house?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
Hmm...pizza.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Update: Changeover estimated for 8am GMT
That's in about 10 3/4 hours for those of you with temporal difficulties. :)

And at what time did you post this message? So I can substract the hours :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The big database copy and transfer is going to take a while. Do that wrong, and you'll lose your balls! (if you know what I mean ;) )

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Apparently not. A nice false alarm when the site ran into a maxed out on connections error though. ;) Something is going on. But back on the development site, no new posts.

People are too busy slinging coal at the moment, or so it seems.

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Wa-hey! And we're over. Still a bit of work to be done fine tuning settings from their defaults, but that's to be expected.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yeah there were some problems, I don't know if you all saw it, but I've not slept in 24 hours or so. :p

Glad to have you here and that it's working OK. Still a few issues to iron out as you say, but nothing huge.

I'll update the old forums with some info on how to get here when I feel we're ready enough. :)

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    Marty said:
    I'll update the old forums with some info on how to get here when I feel we're ready enough. :)
    Ah. So Greg, Z, Keith and us two are the only ones seeing this?

Oh, feature request: can I have the old :) back please? The new one looks less happy than drunk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)